Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TEXAS > Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Texas Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release & community service in the State of Texas should be posted here. Also found here is information in creating Parole Packets, discussion of Parole Attorneys, etc.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:59 AM

Default Parole Address Approval

I have a question about address approval for parole. June 6, 2018 parole came to our house and approved our address for my husbands release. He is in the Hamilton Unit for the PRTC program which is almost complete. My question is (and I hope it makes sense) is the home approval still good? We heard a "rumor" that once the home is approved there is only a 90 day window that they hold it and if he was not released in that time frame that we will have to have our address approved all over again. Or is it once it is approved that is it and it holds all the way until his release? Can someone shed some light on this for me or guide me to the correct phone number/department to call as to where I can check on the status of his approved address? Thank you for any assistance that is provided.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2018, 11:13 AM

My husband heard this too a month or so ago and started freaking out! He just had to put in an I-60 and they confirmed that the address was still good. Not sure where the rumor came from and usually he knows better than to take them too serious but with him being so close to being done any little thing that could possibly prevent or delay their release makes him a little panicky!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Txgirl90 For This Useful Post:
anorthern81 (11-08-2018), dtmom2013 (11-10-2018), Sarianna (11-08-2018)