Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Valley State Prison (VSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Valley State Prison (VSP) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Valley State Prison (VSP), located in Chowchilla, California.

Old 02-22-2017, 10:38 PM

Default Whats going on

Does anyone know if something is going on at the prison. My husband was suppose to call last night and earlier this afternoon... he calls everyday just wondering if something is going on...1
Old 02-22-2017, 11:23 PM
Together for Life!!

Ive been getting my calls everyday this week...I do know that sometimes it's difficult to sign up at least for my husband, but thank God this week he's been able to call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikki084 View Post
Does anyone know if something is going on at the prison. My husband was suppose to call last night and earlier this afternoon... he calls everyday just wondering if something is going on...1
Old 04-26-2017, 10:45 AM

New here how do calls work. He has been in prison 6yrs and just got here Tuesday. I'm wondering how long it takes for him to be able to call me. I keep reading about setting up the phone what does that mean
Old 04-26-2017, 11:27 PM

It's been a while since my husband was transferred so it's hard to recall, but it seems like he was able to call within a couple of days after arriving there. So hopefully you'll be hearing from him soon. If he was at another CA prison and called you from there, you don't need to set anything new up... It'll go through the same account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUEROs_Trompuda View Post
New here how do calls work. He has been in prison 6yrs and just got here Tuesday. I'm wondering how long it takes for him to be able to call me. I keep reading about setting up the phone what does that mean
Old 06-16-2018, 07:18 PM

Default Phones set up

Hi all:
I went to gtl to set up advance connect, but Iím not finding VSP. Anyone out there for guidance, please.
Old 06-17-2018, 04:41 AM
Midnight Sun Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 3,644 Times in 1,643 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflwrs View Post
Hi all:
I went to gtl to set up advance connect, but Iím not finding VSP. Anyone out there for guidance, please.
Hi there - I don't think you need to actually find the facility, it should be enough to select the state, and then from the next dropdown menu pick "California Dept of Corrections and Rehabilitation". Has always worked for me this way regardless of the CDCR facility he's been at.

Old 06-18-2018, 02:22 AM

Hello I was told i can add another phone number but wasnít aware it couldnít be a prepaid phone Itís through a company but itís just prepaid. I should of did my own research before I ask one of my homegirls. Now I am stuck. I did it on connect network.