Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 03-03-2005, 03:55 PM
Prince holds my Heart!

Default ? for those who use PCO for institutions in FL.

Hello all.. I wasn't sure to put this in the Florida Forum or here, so move it if you must.. My question is which I hope wasn't posted somewhere else is, how many of you use PCO for your loved ones in a Florida prison? I am going to start using this service because I will be moving in a month or so, and need cheaper rates . How did you all go about getting that local line, and then turning your billing info to his facility? Didn't they question you or him about you living so close. I know Florida has this new thing starting last year about them needing your info name, billing address, and such to be on his phone list.. I tried calling Richard at PCO and he has not returned my call.I mean I can not have an address from another state and a local number for Florida, you see my problem.. My fear is being caught, especially once I move to another state. My problem is I need a local number now because his phone list changes in April, and whatever info I need to give him must be in before that. Any help or feedback would be great..

Thanks,
Kellie

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Prince holds my Heart!

I just sent Richard an email hopefully I will hear something back from him soon. I know that he is busy, I just need a number before the end of the month.. Sorry that I didn't see the thread about PCO earlier, I guess someone can move it there..Thanks!

Kellie