Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Criminal Legal Help!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Criminal Legal Help! Ask questions, get opinions, and find resources on dealing with criminal justice legal issues, appeals, and more..

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2005, 10:11 PM
CrystalBlue2328's Avatar
CrystalBlue2328 CrystalBlue2328 is offline
One day at a time

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Iowa
Posts: 51
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Visitation in Iowa

I am wondering if anybody can help me or point me in the right direction. My husband has a child, the paternity has been established. The problem is that there was never anything set up as far as visitation.
I have tried the few free law offices around here, to no avail.
I think that if I submitted something to the courts and child's mother didn't respond that I would get what I am asking for as far as visits. Is there anything that I can type up myself or a document that I can enter into the courts?

Any help would be WONDERFUL !!!

Crystal Blue
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:09 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics