Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events + 3 Strikes
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison & Criminal Justice News & Events + 3 Strikes Do you have news relating to California's Prison or Ciminal Justice System and related efforts? Post them here! Also discuss 3 Strike laws.

Old 08-05-2013, 03:08 PM

Default Early Parole Releases in addition to prison releases??

Hey all..wondering if anyone knows anything about cdcr doing more early releases due to possible early releases of prisoners to reduce overcrowding? My bf mentioned that recently two guys in his parole ordered group therapy sessions have been suddenly released from parole early. These are SO specific therapy sessions and there seems to be no rhyme or reason who is released. My bf offense was non violent whereas an early releasee was. I don't have any more background than this...but just wondering it has been happening more or this is just a coincidence two guys in same group were released.

My bf also got a new PO unexpectedly a week or so ago. Seems like this po may be more lenient. Not sure yet..but we think he was switched to someone less tough because he is doing so well. We know his risk code went down at his annual review a few months back..he has another 16 months on parole unless he is one of the lucky ones to get off early. Crossing fingers.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 03:32 PM

Maybe it might have to do with browns release of upcoming prisioners the po s are going to be so busy.when he was on parole before he had a really cool one that let him slide on little things but hopefully he will be off soon.