Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Mississippi.

Old 02-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Antoni[4]Life

Default I have questions about how long before picture is on MDOC site?

my fiance is locked in county jail already have his time and i see his information is on the mdoc site but his picture is not up yeat in term but his 5 years how long will it be before he get process to mdoc he say not long since he on the site but this is my first time going threw this i love him we been together 4 years now we want to marry but how do we go by doing it and where would he go after ranking county
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Register
Donation Award 

sweetie, I have moved your question to our MS forum, where one of our MS members can answer you question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetie69
my fiance is locked in county jail already have his time and i see his information is on the mdoc site but his picture is not up yeat in term but his 5 years how long will it be before he get process to mdoc he say not long since he on the site but this is my first time going threw this i love him we been together 4 years now we want to marry but how do we go by doing it and where would he go after ranking county
Old 02-03-2008, 07:37 PM

If he is lucky, he'll be processed within a month. If he's unlucky, two or three months.

His picture won't be up on the MDOC website until he goes to Rankin County and has his picture taken.

There is no telling now where he'll end up after Rankin County. You'll just have to be patient and let the processing take it's course.

Once his processing is completed, you can contact the chaplains at the place he is assigned and inquire about the requirements for getting married.