Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Raising Children with Parents in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Raising Children with Parents in Prison For the Parent left behind with children AND for the Children that have a parent inside. Discussion of unique challenges facing this group!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 12:19 PM

Default Just found out I'm pregnant

Idk what to do. I just found out I'm pregnant and my boyfriend has only been locked up for two weeks, in for two years, but we're hoping he can get out in a halfway house in 6 months. Still not 100% likely. I can't afford a baby on my own, I have no one, and what happens if I have to go on bedrest, or after the baby is born, I can't not work for 6 weeks, I have no one else to pay my rent. Idk what to do, I'm freaking out. Any advice?
Sponsored Links