Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Correctional Training Facility located in Soledad, California.

Old 03-10-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsjc View Post
Does any one know what yard SHASTA is?? North? South? Central? My husband just got transfered and it says that the different yards A&B from north n south alternate weekends for visiting. My husband cant use the phones till after the 19. thanks!
Shasta is on North Facility. North is two yards, A and B. They rotate visiting every other weekend. Shasta is on North B yard. Just as an FYI, this weekend coming up, the 15th and 16th is B yards weekend.
The Following User Says Thank You to comehomesoon For This Useful Post:
Mrsjc (03-11-2014)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2014, 01:54 PM

Smile thank you so much!

Thank u so much!! Lol im having such a hard time figuring out the this website I didny even think my message went threw im surprised I did it right!! I think hes n "B" yard too so I wood have to wait till the end of the month i guess! I feel soo much better because now at least I know!! Again t.y.!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comehomesoon View Post
Shasta is on North Facility. North is two yards, A and B. They rotate visiting every other weekend. Shasta is on North B yard. Just as an FYI, this weekend coming up, the 15th and 16th is B yards weekend.
Old 04-03-2014, 12:44 AM
Looking for answers

Default Needing some help

I've never been to Soledad prison so i'm not sure what to do. Or how to go about seeing my friend. I'm on his visiting list. But do i have to call to make a visit?

And my next question is he's on the North side, But what dose it mean when it says CTF North TD? Whats is TD stand for? So when do i call to make that appt

I want to go see him the 19 of April. So
Old 04-03-2014, 11:44 PM

My husband is on South yard so I don't know much about North yard but I do know you can make an appointment through vpass and I am pretty sure they have specific weekends because they alternate. You can call CTF and ask them to transfer you to visiting. They change the times that you can call so just ask them what times visiting is available. Hope this helped a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creighton_Tabby View Post
I've never been to Soledad prison so i'm not sure what to do. Or how to go about seeing my friend. I'm on his visiting list. But do i have to call to make a visit?

And my next question is he's on the North side, But what dose it mean when it says CTF North TD? Whats is TD stand for? So when do i call to make that appt

Old 04-04-2014, 06:56 AM

Thanked 1,840 Times in 691 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creighton_Tabby View Post

North TD means North yard Toro Dorm. Hope that helps.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:22 PM

Hello everyone; Soon my boyfriend will transfer to CTF and I have no idea how this institution is set up. There’s 3 facilities? North, central and south? All are dorm setting?
All yards alternate weekend visits?
Any information would be much appreciated
Old 01-20-2019, 07:02 PM

Hi. I'm a mom whose son is being moved to CTF in less than a month. I don't see any current information that would be helpful for newbies. Specifically, about the environment of CTF. The quality of the facilities. Cells. visit rooms. SNY information especially helpful. I'm afraid of the CDCR new policy that will integrate SNY with Gen Pop. Such a horrible idea!! Anyone that can give me inside intel I'd appreciate it. You know - the kind of stuff you don't find on the CDCR website. Thanks so much!
Old 01-21-2019, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAprayingmama View Post
Hi. I'm a mom whose son is being moved to CTF in less than a month. I don't see any current information that would be helpful for newbies. Specifically, about the environment of CTF. The quality of the facilities. Cells. visit rooms. SNY information especially helpful. I'm afraid of the CDCR new policy that will integrate SNY with Gen Pop. Such a horrible idea!! Anyone that can give me inside intel I'd appreciate it. You know - the kind of stuff you don't find on the CDCR website. Thanks so much!
What level is he? Level I or level II? GP or SNY?
Old 02-08-2019, 07:10 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAprayingmama View Post
Im also looking for information my loved one also SNY was transferred here 1/30 and im looking for information as well.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comehomesoon View Post
What level is he? Level I or level II? GP or SNY?
mines level 2 sny how long is reception
Old 03-03-2019, 08:55 PM

Default Does anyone know the extension to North B counselor? (Arredondo)

Does anyone know the extension to counselor Arredondo from North B yard? Or how I can go about getting it? My husband is getting transferred to a non designated yard (Jamestown SCC)that is barely getting established, we are worried about his safety..🙁..any suggestions on where to turn?