Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) located in Norco, California.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 04-11-2013, 04:56 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

HELP! how can i make an appointment?! this facility is not on Vpass anyone know how to make a visit?
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 04-11-2013, 07:42 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

This place don't do appts yet that starts on May 19
  #28  
Old 04-11-2013, 08:38 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDIDZYFY View Post
This place don't do appts yet that starts on May 19
okay thank you?! is it a long process since it is just walk-in
  #29  
Old 04-12-2013, 10:35 AM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

No not too bad at all
  #30  
Old 04-14-2013, 01:30 PM
Faith&Love77's Avatar
Faith&Love77 Faith&Love77 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 48
Thanks: 28
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Smile Hubby Is Transferring Here This Week - PLEASE HELP

Hello everyone my hubby is transferring here from Centinela. May someone please be kind to give me the run down of this facility. Any info will help. I've seen Vpass is taking effect as of May19 so I need to get familiar with that.

Please & thank you any 411 will be greatly appreciated!
__________________
Love Always,

Pooh Bear's Baby Bunny

Devoted & Truly In Love With Him,

His Love, Peace, Hope & Faith <3
  #31  
Old 04-15-2013, 04:49 PM
Beachhouse's Avatar
Beachhouse Beachhouse is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: beach, usa
Posts: 6,391
Thanks: 2,143
Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default

Hello we were told today that he may be moved here or chino I believe. We don't know which is closer to san diego but hope we get that one.
What levels is this location? He will be a level 2 sny. Thanks. He finds out tomorrow.
__________________
  #32  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:20 AM
Seredipity's Avatar
Seredipity Seredipity is offline
BB ♥
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 603
Thanked 515 Times in 445 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse View Post
Hello we were told today that he may be moved here or chino I believe. We don't know which is closer to san diego but hope we get that one.
What levels is this location? He will be a level 2 sny. Thanks. He finds out tomorrow.
The whole person is level 2, Fac 4 which is up the hill is SNY.
__________________
  #33  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:24 AM
Beachhouse's Avatar
Beachhouse Beachhouse is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: beach, usa
Posts: 6,391
Thanks: 2,143
Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seredipity

The whole person is level 2, Fac 4 which is up the hill is SNY.
Thanks. Is it nice in visiting and are they super strict? Can you order food vs. vending machines only?
__________________
  #34  
Old 04-16-2013, 11:19 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse View Post
Thanks. Is it nice in visiting and are they super strict? Can you order food vs. vending machines only?
Not sure how it is in facility D where he would be housed but you have the option of sitting inside or outside. We used to have a vendor come and bring food but for health reasins, we only have vending machine food now. It's not too bad but it was nice to have the vendor outside and have more options. Depending who is on watch that day, you could be watched very closely or not so much but you should always be on your best behavior. Like I said, I am not familiar with how visiting is in facility D. It may be different. Maybe someone on here that visits that facility will come by and be able to answer your specific question about that facility.
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
Seredipity (04-16-2013)
  #35  
Old 04-16-2013, 11:35 AM
Seredipity's Avatar
Seredipity Seredipity is offline
BB ♥
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 603
Thanked 515 Times in 445 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse View Post
Thanks. Is it nice in visiting and are they super strict? Can you order food vs. vending machines only?
To me they're not strict only towards couples drawing attention to themselves. I prefer to sit outside where I can sit next to him inside in those little chairs. I really like the visits there. Like bamboo's wife said vending machines only. Also like she said visiting is different in Fac 4 so I'm unsure but she summed up everything.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to Seredipity For This Useful Post:
bamboo'swife (04-16-2013)
  #36  
Old 04-16-2013, 11:56 AM
Beachhouse's Avatar
Beachhouse Beachhouse is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: beach, usa
Posts: 6,391
Thanks: 2,143
Thanked 2,277 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default

Thanks we are so nervous about moving places. Im glad to know that if we end up here there are helpful people.
Bummer about the food but oh we'll changes are afoot for us no matter what. We love sitting outside so that's good it's available.
__________________
  #37  
Old 04-16-2013, 12:02 PM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse View Post
Thanks we are so nervous about moving places. Im glad to know that if we end up here there are helpful people.
Bummer about the food but oh we'll changes are afoot for us no matter what. We love sitting outside so that's good it's available.
Don't hesitate to ask questions. That is what we are all here for...to support each other
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (04-20-2013)
  #38  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:55 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

I know this may be a stupid question but are we allowed to bring in our own snacks...or are we only allowed to buy them inside....Newbie(:
  #39  
Old 04-17-2013, 08:50 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

You can only buy them in visit
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DADDIDZYFY For This Useful Post:
lovebugg86 (04-17-2013), sidewalker (04-20-2013)
  #40  
Old 04-18-2013, 10:00 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebugg86 View Post
I know this may be a stupid question but are we allowed to bring in our own snacks...or are we only allowed to buy them inside....Newbie(:
There aren't any stupid questions...if we don't know, we ask Wish we could bring in our own snacks.
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (04-20-2013)
  #41  
Old 04-18-2013, 07:10 PM
Faith&Love77's Avatar
Faith&Love77 Faith&Love77 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 48
Thanks: 28
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachhouse
Hello we were told today that he may be moved here or chino I believe. We don't know which is closer to san diego but hope we get that one.
What levels is this location? He will be a level 2 sny. Thanks. He finds out tomorrow.
Chino & Norco are fairly close to each other & yes this prison is for level 2's we just got here too

Sent from my iPhone using PrisonTalk
__________________
Love Always,

Pooh Bear's Baby Bunny

Devoted & Truly In Love With Him,

His Love, Peace, Hope & Faith <3
  #42  
Old 04-22-2013, 11:04 AM
MMK MMK is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default newbie @ CRC

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me alittle about visits at CRC? He's not there yet, but I'm trying to figure out the visiting. I was just online @ CDCR & it looks like we only get one day per weekend....is that right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzygirljs View Post
Hi All,
I haven't been to CRC in a while and was wondering if there was a PO# to send the visiting form too. So it doesn't have to go through inmate mail. Thanks

  #43  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:53 PM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMK View Post
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me alittle about visits at CRC? He's not there yet, but I'm trying to figure out the visiting. I was just online @ CDCR & it looks like we only get one day per weekend....is that right?
It's one day every other weekend so 2 visits a month if you are on A,B, or C yard. D yard (SNY) gets visits every weekend. The visiting goes by the last 2 digits of the CDC number for example my husbands last two numbers are 59 so we visited last Saturday. Our next visit won't be until May 5th which is two weekends from now but on a Sunday. It alternates Saturday's and Sunday's every time.
We are getting ready to transition to VPASS next month which means we will have to reserve visits online. Not sure if you are familiar with VPASS or not. It is new to me so it will be a big change for me. Currently we just show up on our visiting days.
You have the choice of sitting inside or outside. Once you choose, you are stuck with your decision...you could be placed directly in the sun outside. We prefer outside because we get to sit right next to each other at a picnic table. The food is from vending machines only (not the best food but not the worst). Picture ducats can be purchased by you inside the visiting area fro 2 dollars and you can take up to 2 at a time. One kiss when your LO gets there and one when he leaves.
No blues, greens, kahki (sp), blue jeans, low cut or skin tight clothing. Flip flops are okay if they are hard soled, stretch pants may get in if you have a long shirt covering your backside. No dresses more than 2 inches above your knee.
I am sure that left something out and if I did, I am sure someone will come by and add it.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Hope your transition is as stress free as possible and that you enjoy your visits once he arrives
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
MMK (05-10-2013)
  #44  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:11 AM
MMK MMK is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Visits

Hey Trooperlove, I'm new at CRC, husband just got there yesterday. Could you tell me about visits for over 250miles? And what are the visits like? I was told sometimes you only have a couple hours? I would appreciate your help...help from anyone!!!Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrooperLove View Post
I was finally able to view the PDF file with the calendar ...so I'm going sat the 12 :-) yayyyy
  #45  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:28 AM
MMK MMK is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Thank you so much, great info. Do you happen to know about if you drive 250miles or more, if visits are longer...2days? I came from a prison were we had visits both days, this is sad but I guess I should just be grateful for a visit, period! I do know all about VPASS, I like it its a lot better than having to call for appts. Thanks again for your help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
It's one day every other weekend so 2 visits a month if you are on A,B, or C yard. D yard (SNY) gets visits every weekend. The visiting goes by the last 2 digits of the CDC number for example my husbands last two numbers are 59 so we visited last Saturday. Our next visit won't be until May 5th which is two weekends from now but on a Sunday. It alternates Saturday's and Sunday's every time.
We are getting ready to transition to VPASS next month which means we will have to reserve visits online. Not sure if you are familiar with VPASS or not. It is new to me so it will be a big change for me. Currently we just show up on our visiting days.
You have the choice of sitting inside or outside. Once you choose, you are stuck with your decision...you could be placed directly in the sun outside. We prefer outside because we get to sit right next to each other at a picnic table. The food is from vending machines only (not the best food but not the worst). Picture ducats can be purchased by you inside the visiting area fro 2 dollars and you can take up to 2 at a time. One kiss when your LO gets there and one when he leaves.
No blues, greens, kahki (sp), blue jeans, low cut or skin tight clothing. Flip flops are okay if they are hard soled, stretch pants may get in if you have a long shirt covering your backside. No dresses more than 2 inches above your knee.
I am sure that left something out and if I did, I am sure someone will come by and add it.
If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Hope your transition is as stress free as possible and that you enjoy your visits once he arrives
  #46  
Old 04-24-2013, 09:44 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMK View Post
Thank you so much, great info. Do you happen to know about if you drive 250miles or more, if visits are longer...2days? I came from a prison were we had visits both days, this is sad but I guess I should just be grateful for a visit, period! I do know all about VPASS, I like it its a lot better than having to call for appts. Thanks again for your help.
You should be able to get both days but I am not 100% sure. I would call up there and make sure so you can be prepared. Yes I know being able to visit every weekend both days would be great but it only 2 visits a month. But yes we have to be greatful for what we do get.
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
MMK (05-10-2013)
  #47  
Old 05-10-2013, 05:27 PM
MMK MMK is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1st time visiting tomorrow...HELP!

It's my 1st time going in the morning, could someone tell me where to line up. They told me women line up in there cars at the top of the hill,....where??? And also what time??? Please helps ASAP, if you can, thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
Glad you got the information you were seeking. FYI, you do have to take your shoes off prior to going in to visit.
  #48  
Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Its on top of hill on fifth street
  #49  
Old 05-14-2013, 09:01 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMK View Post
It's my 1st time going in the morning, could someone tell me where to line up. They told me women line up in there cars at the top of the hill,....where??? And also what time??? Please helps ASAP, if you can, thanks
Well if you want to line up and get there that early, you would line up across the street from the Navy warfare (SP) building just past tower 8. They start escorting cars in around 7am.
If you go that early, you will probably get terminated very early. I usually get there around 9-10 am. If you get there around that time, you won't have to wait in the car line.
  #50  
Old 05-28-2013, 09:16 PM
Halo18 Halo18 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: California USA
Posts: 93
Thanks: 26
Thanked 40 Times in 32 Posts
Default

My husband will be transfered here any day now. There's so much good information here, I think most of my questions are already answered . I did want to ask if theres a visiting room for each facility or is it just one for all? Also, does anyone know about how long it will take for new transfers to see their counselor? & whats the average wait time for family visits right now? Thanks ladies!
The Following User Says Thank You to Halo18 For This Useful Post:
lovelylori (01-01-2014)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DVI Newbie Q & A Thread traviesita Deuel Vocational Institution (DVI) - California 130 03-16-2019 06:25 AM
CTF Newbie Q & A Thread traviesita Correctional Training Facility, Soledad (CTF) - California 85 03-03-2019 08:55 PM
FSP Newbie Q & A Thread traviesita Folsom State Prison (FSP) - California 69 01-03-2019 03:25 PM
2013/16 CMC Newbie Q & A Thread Mz*DlOc California Men’s Colony (CMC) - San Luis Obispo 42 11-11-2014 09:21 PM
2013-14 CCI Newbie Q & A Thread traviesita California Correctional Institution (CCI) - Tehachapi 103 08-15-2014 06:52 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:24 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics