Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) located in Norco, California.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #76  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:55 AM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
Has anybody been successful in making an appointment for next weekend? So far I have been trying but no go. Thanks!!
i believe you can do them after 7am of the weekend you are trying to visit
for example i have a visit this Saturday i would schedule it on Monday meaning tomorrow hope that helps (:
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #77  
Old 05-19-2013, 12:27 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebugg86 View Post
i believe you can do them after 7am of the weekend you are trying to visit
for example i have a visit this Saturday i would schedule it on Monday meaning tomorrow hope that helps (:
Oh okay, I probably misunderstood, I thought we were able to start scheduling our appts today, I am going to visit this Saturday, so they said that we can start scheduling at 7am tomorrow? I am so sorry I am just so confused right now. I wonder if it will be updated by then? Thank you very much, you did help and I appreciate it!
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-19-2013, 01:02 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
Oh okay, I probably misunderstood, I thought we were able to start scheduling our appts today, I am going to visit this Saturday, so they said that we can start scheduling at 7am tomorrow? I am so sorry I am just so confused right now. I wonder if it will be updated by then? Thank you very much, you did help and I appreciate it!
when i would visit Chino thats how i would do it,
California Rehabilitation Center will be accessible for visiting appointments each Monday after 7:00am for the upcoming visiting weekend. The visiting appointments will be from 0730 hours to 1230 hours. All inmates may have visits based on the last 2 digits of their CDCR numbers. Sunday, May 19, 2013,visitors will be able to began making appoinments for the following weekend 05/25-26/2013 Main Visiting numbers are Sat 00-24, Sun 25-49 . Facility D visiting numbers are Sat 00-49, Sun 50-99.

this is what the website says
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 05-19-2013, 01:59 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Yes I read that it is a bit misleading, it says that on Sunday May 19 visitors will be able to begin making appts for the following week, to me this sounds like we would be able to start today, but what you are saying makes a lot of sense too, if they want us to schedule our appts for the following weekend, then yes it would be Monday, not today, right?
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-19-2013, 02:06 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
Yes I read that it is a bit misleading, it says that on Sunday May 19 visitors will be able to begin making appts for the following week, to me this sounds like we would be able to start today, but what you are saying makes a lot of sense too, if they want us to schedule our appts for the following weekend, then yes it would be Monday, not today, right?
yes, that is right. thats how i would do it when i visited chino i would log on Mondays to schedule my visit for that up upcoming weekend im thinking it will be the same for Norco..& yes when i first read it it was a bit misleading. Im still going to check through out the day lol but im pretty sure its until tomorrow (:
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 05-19-2013, 02:32 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebugg86 View Post
yes, that is right. thats how i would do it when i visited chino i would log on Mondays to schedule my visit for that up upcoming weekend im thinking it will be the same for Norco..& yes when i first read it it was a bit misleading. Im still going to check through out the day lol but im pretty sure its until tomorrow (:
I'm going to be checking as well, let me ask you a question, when you would schedule your appt on Monday morning, were the dates already posted at the time they said it would be? The reason I'm asking is because around 7am is the time I'm getting ready for work and I don't have time to be waiting to see if they posted the schedule. Thanks!
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-19-2013, 02:43 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
I'm going to be checking as well, let me ask you a question, when you would schedule your appt on Monday morning, were the dates already posted at the time they said it would be? The reason I'm asking is because around 7am is the time I'm getting ready for work and I don't have time to be waiting to see if they posted the schedule. Thanks!
yes they would...you choose from a drop box the time you want your visit it doesn't take that long. (:
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-19-2013, 03:17 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebugg86 View Post
yes they would...you choose from a drop box the time you want your visit it doesn't take that long. (:
Oh good, thank you very much for your help in this, it was driving me crazy! Now I'm much more at ease!
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-19-2013, 05:53 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Does anyone no how many appts thr is for the same time like 10 appts
For 730 and so on
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-19-2013, 08:01 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDIDZYFY View Post
Does anyone no how many appts thr is for the same time like 10 appts
For 730 and so on
I was told that there are going to be 20 appts for each time slot. Hopefully we will be able to start scheduling our appts tomorrow morning.
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-19-2013, 10:46 PM
FaithHeals's Avatar
FaithHeals FaithHeals is offline
Member of the 2018 club
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Palmdale, CA
Posts: 458
Thanks: 21
Thanked 91 Times in 39 Posts
Default

Hello ladies. Does anyone have an email address for the Visiting Sergeant/Lieutenant? My husband is most likely going to be endorsed to Norco or Chino, so I need to ask them a question specific to our situation before he gets endorsed there for sure. I know I can call, but I prefer email if possible, at least for now. Talking to COs always makes me nervous. LOL.

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-19-2013, 11:11 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
I was told that there are going to be 20 appts for each time slot. Hopefully we will be able to start scheduling our appts tomorrow morning.
Thank you now I can pic a time going off that
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 05-20-2013, 06:59 AM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDIDZYFY View Post
Thank you now I can pic a time going off that
You're welcome!
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 05-22-2013, 01:26 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

NORCO DRESS CODE:
are their medal detectors sensitive i know the ones in chino were
can we wear bras with the wires on them any dress code do's and don't's anyone knows i would appreciate it i want to make it an easy process
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 05-22-2013, 03:07 PM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebugg86 View Post
NORCO DRESS CODE:
are their medal detectors sensitive i know the ones in chino were
can we wear bras with the wires on them any dress code do's and don't's anyone knows i would appreciate it i want to make it an easy process
No underwire bras. The detector will go off.
Nothing too tight. No stretch pants unless you have a shirt long enough to cover your buttocks. No cleavage. No blue, green, kahki (sp), no skirts or dresses more than 2 inches above the knee, flip flops okay as long as they have a hard sole, No blue jeans, I am sure there is more and hopefully someone else will come along and add to my list. Hard to remember everything all at once.

Hope this helps a little.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
lovebugg86 (05-22-2013)
  #91  
Old 05-23-2013, 10:20 AM
Seredipity's Avatar
Seredipity Seredipity is offline
BB ♥
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 603
Thanked 515 Times in 445 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
Has anybody been successful in making an appointment for next weekend? So far I have been trying but no go. Thanks!!
I was confused as well. We only make visits Monday 7 am or after for out weekend 6/1 and 6/2. That's dumb but whatever.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 05-23-2013, 10:27 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seredipity View Post
I was confused as well. We only make visits Monday 7 am or after for out weekend 6/1 and 6/2. That's dumb but whatever.
Really? You guys are having a hard time making the appointments? I haven't done it yet because it's not my weekend to visit but I don't want to have any problems when I do have to make one.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 05-24-2013, 01:28 AM
Seredipity's Avatar
Seredipity Seredipity is offline
BB ♥
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 603
Thanked 515 Times in 445 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
Really? You guys are having a hard time making the appointments? I haven't done it yet because it's not my weekend to visit but I don't want to have any problems when I do have to make one.
I'm not having trouble you just can't make appts until its your week to visit. My visiting day is next Sunday so hopefully ill get an appointment.
__________________

Last edited by Seredipity; 05-24-2013 at 01:29 AM..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Seredipity For This Useful Post:
bamboo'swife (05-24-2013)
  #94  
Old 05-24-2013, 10:48 AM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seredipity View Post
I'm not having trouble you just can't make appts until its your week to visit. My visiting day is next Sunday so hopefully ill get an appointment.
Oh okay. I will be so glad when this is all over for us...5 more months!! I can do this! Ha,ha!

Thanks for the info
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
Seredipity (05-24-2013)
  #95  
Old 05-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Seredipity's Avatar
Seredipity Seredipity is offline
BB ♥
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,390
Thanks: 603
Thanked 515 Times in 445 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo'swife View Post
Oh okay. I will be so glad when this is all over for us...5 more months!! I can do this! Ha,ha!

Thanks for the info
Me too love!! 42 days!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Seredipity For This Useful Post:
bamboo'swife (05-24-2013)
  #96  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:16 PM
bamboo'swife bamboo'swife is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 704
Thanks: 294
Thanked 356 Times in 271 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seredipity View Post
Me too love!! 42 days!!!
Oh man, I can't wait to get in the double digits!! Wow how exciting! Congrats!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bamboo'swife For This Useful Post:
Seredipity (05-24-2013)
  #97  
Old 05-24-2013, 02:54 PM
DADDIDZYFY's Avatar
DADDIDZYFY DADDIDZYFY is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cali
Posts: 177
Thanks: 6
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
Default

So if my appts at 9 wut time should I b thr n do I chk in or jus wait to b called I no
Were all new too this but if anyone nos plz help
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 05-24-2013, 11:40 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDIDZYFY View Post
So if my appts at 9 wut time should I b thr n do I chk in or jus wait to b called I no
Were all new too this but if anyone nos plz help
i am wondering the same thing mine is at 9am as well what time will you be getting there ?
it will be my first time so i dont even know where to go is there just one main entrance where everyone goes im going to feel like a lost puppy lol

Last edited by lovebugg86; 05-24-2013 at 11:42 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 05-27-2013, 12:12 PM
alfredsbaby's Avatar
alfredsbaby alfredsbaby is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California USA
Posts: 547
Thanks: 397
Thanked 227 Times in 164 Posts
Default

Try to get there like 10 minutes before they call for 9am appts. Everything is the same the only difference is that when you are checking in outside, you either show the CO your appt with your confirmation number or just make sure you write down your confirmation number. The CO will ask your name and he has a list of people scheduled for that day, once he checks your name off of his list then the process is the same, when I was there this past Saturday, the process was very smooth. Hope this helped.
__________________
Mrs. Lopez
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alfredsbaby For This Useful Post:
lovebugg86 (05-27-2013)
  #100  
Old 05-27-2013, 04:00 PM
lovebugg86 lovebugg86 is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: cali the I.E
Posts: 63
Thanks: 9
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredsbaby View Post
Try to get there like 10 minutes before they call for 9am appts. Everything is the same the only difference is that when you are checking in outside, you either show the CO your appt with your confirmation number or just make sure you write down your confirmation number. The CO will ask your name and he has a list of people scheduled for that day, once he checks your name off of his list then the process is the same, when I was there this past Saturday, the process was very smooth. Hope this helped.
thank you it was a fast process better then how it work in chino i was there as well on Saturday i was able to get a ride i was a happy camper.....((:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ASP Visitation & Dress Code Q&A traviesita Avenal State Prison (ASP) - California 121 03-09-2019 08:31 PM
VSP Visitation & Dress Code Q & A traviesita Valley State Prison (VSP) - California 216 08-20-2018 11:04 AM
CCC Visitation and Dress Code Q&A drelovesdrew California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville 27 04-10-2018 10:43 AM
Dress code for visitation arasa01 California Prison Visitation - General Q&A 1 10-20-2017 04:17 AM
Dress Code at visitation noregr3ts Texas Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status 5 10-12-2010 08:33 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:30 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics