Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) - Norco Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Rehabilitation Center (CRC) located in Norco, California.

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2013, 05:13 PM

My hubby got thr in march n put in for one rite whn he got thr n we got august so thy r
Far out
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsgirl View Post
Thank you! Why would I need the marriage packet? Confused. did you mean a Family visit packet?? My husband says he already has the Family visiting form filled out and will hand it in. Whats the address i mail the Marriage Certificate to? And also, do you know how long it takes to get a date? and if they just assign you one or you get to choose? I live out of state.

I am so sorry, yes the FV packet. When you get the FV packet, the address in on one of the papers you have to send back. Just make sure you addresss it to the Family Visiting Coordinator, then on the side put Attn: Officer Buhrman, that way you know for sure it will get to him. Your Marriage Certificate, I would imagine you send it to Buhrman, we never sent anything in because we were getting Fvs at the previous facility my husband was at prior to coming here. So the only thing my husband showed his counselor was his copy of our Marriage Certificate.

The FVs now are every 4 months because now they only have Thur-Sat and Sat-Mon only. They eliminated weekdays that is why they are so far apart now. They assign you a date, you could also ask for a standby visit, and see if you get one sooner, but my suggestion is that you get assigned your first date and then you go for the standby. You will be scheduled a date, but if they have one sooner than your scheduled date, Buhrman will ask your husband if the date that he has for your standby will be good for you, if it works for you then he will schedule you for that date. Does that make sense? I hope this helps you.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDIDZYFY View Post
My hubby got thr in march n put in for one rite whn he got thr n we got august so thy r
Far out
Yes they are unfortunately, because of the days, they eliminated weekdays FVs, so now they are on weekends Thur-Sat and Sat-Mon.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:14 PM

my husband just got to norco so were new to everything and can use as much advice as we could get. we would like to get family visits and would like to know how long does it usually take to get approved ? we got married while he was in the county
Old 09-05-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslove13 View Post
my husband just got to norco so were new to everything and can use as much advice as we could get. we would like to get family visits and would like to know how long does it usually take to get approved ? we got married while he was in the county
Hi and welcome! The first thing your husband has to do is talk to his counselor and ask for the application for FVs. Also you may have to submit your Marriage certificate to his counselor for approval. I'm not really sure how long it should be before you are approved but it shouldn't really take very long.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:33 PM

hey ladies so we got our fam visit for march 13th next wk ...and I have a question where tdo I go to is it at the main entrance or where hope to hear from some1 soom??
Old 03-11-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccassy23 View Post
hey ladies so we got our fam visit for march 13th next wk ...and I have a question where tdo I go to is it at the main entrance or where hope to hear from some1 soom??
You have to go up the road from where we visit, at the top you will see Facility D in that processing area you would have to wait outside on the benches and wait for Buhrman to come and get you. I hope this helps.
Old 03-11-2014, 06:47 PM

Thanks mrs Lopez I got it....I have another question lol...on the toothbrushes do they have to also be see through or it doesn't matter as long as it's brand new?
Old 03-11-2014, 08:34 PM

I have a question I made a mistake when I send out the money order I wrote attention cashier on envelope.On the money order I wrote pay to the order of family visit and my husbands name and cdc#.Is there any way that this situation can be fixed with the coordinator ?? Do you think they can still process although I didn't write the money order to the coordinator thanks for reading
Old 03-20-2014, 09:23 PM

hello everyone, can anyone tell me if you can request dates for your visit or you have to take what you can get.
Old 03-28-2014, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by team white View Post
hello everyone, can anyone tell me if you can request dates for your visit or you have to take what you can get.
I really don't think u can request a date if think they only give u what they have available
Old 03-29-2014, 10:44 PM

how about sat sun Monday
Old 04-01-2014, 01:32 PM

Quote:
how about sat sun Monday

Yes they have visits available for those days. When you fill out your paperwork, mark on there that you would like weekends and put a small note for the Coordinator stating that your preference would be those days.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:00 PM

Can someone explain to me how long the process is once my husband submits the paperwork to his counselor, how long for a response, next step, etc...thanks
Old 04-05-2014, 07:21 PM

can anyone help me find out who the cc2 is in building 101.
Old 05-05-2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
can anyone help me find out who the cc2 is in building 101.
Going on my second FV ladies...next month so excited but hoping this would be my last one....husband would come home this yr....and all this nightmare would be over with.... AND I ONLY KNOW THE cc1 # for dorm 101 it's extension #3110 maybe u can call him and he would transfer ur call he is really koo by the way his name it LARA...

Last edited by ccassy23; 05-05-2014 at 06:07 PM..
Old 05-07-2014, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Going on my second FV ladies...next month so excited but hoping this would be my last one....husband would come home this yr....and all this nightmare would be over with.... AND I ONLY KNOW THE cc1 # for dorm 101 it's extension #3110 maybe u can call him and he would transfer ur call he is really koo by the way his name it LARA...
they sent him to la palma in AZ
Old 05-07-2014, 07:26 PM

Default s0rry t0 hear that..

omg really that sucks ...and that w0uld be harder for y0u t0 see him right ...did y0u at least get t0 have a FV with him??? d0es he still have a l0ng time t0 g0??? my husband w0uld be h0me this yr im s0 excited....I cant wait!!
Old 05-08-2014, 02:06 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
omg really that sucks ...and that w0uld be harder for y0u t0 see him right ...did y0u at least get t0 have a fv with him??? D0es he still have a l0ng time t0 g0??? My husband w0uld be h0me this yr im s0 excited....i cant wait!!

no, they said it got to the cc2 and then they transfered him out , im so stressed out he was waiting on his package and now we have to start all over again.
Old 05-28-2014, 09:19 PM

Default family visiting

Hello my hubbie might get moved to crc how often are the fv? Where he is now we get them evrry 90days and have to order the food via walkenhorse.is it the same there? Were also allowed to now bring our own linens, same items as most prisons I.e. make up (limit 5), travel size sealed containers for soap, shamp, etc. We can take lingerie (no wires) is this also the same? Wish we could take a change of clothes for him but we can't. We also have an outside area to walk or sit is there anything like that? Any other helpful info would be appreciated!

Thx!
Old 05-30-2014, 08:58 PM

Smile

hey ms wifey ill be glad to help you....the visit are from 60 to 90 days but is you also request a stand by they might called you before your visit if someone cancelled ...for example I had a family visit till june 19 but someone cancelled and the coordinator called me and I just had it may 22th a month before ....and about ordering the food its different...you get to orderd it from starter bros... just ask ur husband to get the family visit form and the food sheet would be stached with all the form its koo cuz ur husband would get to eat fresh food ...not the frozen kind lol....and u can pay by jpay putting money on his books if he doesn't owe restitution or money order what ever wrks best for you guys....also yes all the soap .mouth wash, body wash hygene stuff has to be see thorugh ....and I always take a set of clothes for him,....but I have to wear it,...lol for example if I take him boxers I put them on under my clothes and the tshirts I wear them ...then he just takes them with him....he is also allowed to take all the hygene inside with him.....u are also allowed to take sheets and blankets and pillow cases...but honestly you don't need to everything its nice and clean.....and about games or movies you could take some and donate them but they have a bunch of everything so its better not to take anything the process would be faster ...they have an xbox 360 on apt..so if you wanna take some games for him u just have to leave them....also each apt has two rooms...and its nice and clean...the only thing it gets really cold at night with the AC....well I think that's about it if you have anymore ?s feel free to ask...
Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
hey ms wifey ill be glad to help you....the visit are from 60 to 90 days but is you also request a stand by they might called you before your visit if someone cancelled ...for example I had a family visit till june 19 but someone cancelled and the coordinator called me and I just had it may 22th a month before ....and about ordering the food its different...you get to orderd it from starter bros... just ask ur husband to get the family visit form and the food sheet would be stached with all the form its koo cuz ur husband would get to eat fresh food ...not the frozen kind lol....and u can pay by jpay putting money on his books if he doesn't owe restitution or money order what ever wrks best for you guys....also yes all the soap .mouth wash, body wash hygene stuff has to be see thorugh ....and I always take a set of clothes for him,....but I have to wear it,...lol for example if I take him boxers I put them on under my clothes and the tshirts I wear them ...then he just takes them with him....he is also allowed to take all the hygene inside with him.....u are also allowed to take sheets and blankets and pillow cases...but honestly you don't need to everything its nice and clean.....and about games or movies you could take some and donate them but they have a bunch of everything so its better not to take anything the process would be faster ...they have an xbox 360 on apt..so if you wanna take some games for him u just have to leave them....also each apt has two rooms...and its nice and clean...the only thing it gets really cold at night with the AC....well I think that's about it if you have anymore ?s feel free to ask...

Thank u so much for the info.
Old 06-13-2014, 03:34 PM

Anyone still making visits?? I'm looking for rideshare I'm in LA county! please and thanks in advance!
Closed Thread