Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California Topics and Discussions related to Corcoran State Prison (COR) located in Corcoran, California.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 03:34 PM
SisterLadybird SisterLadybird is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: OH
Posts: 32
Thanks: 20
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
Default Who to call to notify of the death of a family member at Cor-SHU?

Can you help please? I found a 2004 note on PTO about the chaplain's phone nr being (916) 445-768. Is this still the same?

Also, is this the correct way, to call the chaplains?

Please let me know, I need to help the family and the prisoner still does not know yet. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2012, 05:47 AM
Sheryl P.'s Avatar
Sheryl P. Sheryl P. is offline
Registered User
Donation Award 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: california
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 2,740
Thanked 3,954 Times in 2,167 Posts

I believe you can phone (559) 992-8800
either just ask for the chaplain or try extension 6412 for Chaplain Matthew Vanissery.
Sorry your having to make this notification.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sheryl P. For This Useful Post:
SisterLadybird (02-28-2013)
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:10 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics