Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Corcoran State Prison (COR) - California Topics and Discussions related to Corcoran State Prison (COR) located in Corcoran, California.

Old 07-03-2015, 09:58 PM

Default GP visit - 3A / Can I take in dollar bills? & other questions

For Corcoran, 3A, can you take in one dollar bills and quarters, or just quarters? Also, in the processing area, do I need to get a number or how does it work? It's my first time visiting in this area. My LO just got out of the SHU so I'm not sure how the GP at COR works. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2015, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguerita View Post
For Corcoran, 3A, can you take in one dollar bills and quarters, or just quarters? Also, in the processing area, do I need to get a number or how does it work? It's my first time visiting in this area. My LO just got out of the SHU so I'm not sure how the GP at COR works. Thank you.
1st of all Congrats on your loved one getting out of the SHU... I know how hard those days can be.

I don't go to A yard But in the other yards you can use dollar bills. I only go once a month and I have never got a number I have heard others ask about needing to get one but personally myself I have never got a number. you Could go on V pass and get an appointment and then just go to the front of the line and tell them you have an appointment.

Hope this helps