Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,256 Times in 2,011 Posts
Default Arizona prison / jail Carpooling - Rideshare requests 2014 - present

If you are trying to find a ride or if you have extra room and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread and please include the following information:

Whether you have a vehicle or need a ride.

What area you're coming from.

What time you usually head for Florence and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

What days and hours you usually visit or would like to visit.

Do you travel with children or do you mind children.

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Please private message member for further discussion/information.

Here's an example:

Ride needed from Phoenix – 7st. & Camelback area
Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on Sat. 12pm-4pm
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I drive from Buckeye every other weekend-alternating days
I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, I can’t accommodate children
Sorry, no smokers
Would like to split gas costs or alternate drivers every other weekend

Or

I drive from Scottsdale every other weekend
I leave at 2am Sat. and stay until visits are over on Sun. at 4pm
I get one room for Sat. night
Don’t mind smokers
Would like to split gas and room costs

Please do not post replies in this thread, JUST your Carpool Information

__________________________________________________ ______________

Disclaimer:

Prison Talk Online cannot accept responsibility for rideshare or carpool arrangements made between members.

Members are advised that they make these arrangements at their own risk and in no way can PTO be held accountable for any problems that arise.

We would like to encourage our members to consider the following precautions when entering into a carpool/rideshare agreement with another member.

-Before agreeing to carpool, certain issues should be discussed and decisions made. Issues that should be settled immediately include members’ feelings about the radio, conversation, smoking habits and eating.

-You should also find out whether the vehicle, personal possessions, or clothing of either passengers or driver will contain illegal substances or contraband. This is a very important issue and should be addressed with your fellow travellers. Prisons routinely search vehicles and you should be aware if there is a possibility of something being discovered and action taken. Most states do not allow firearms, cameras or alcohol on prison grounds - do your research, find out what is the local policy.

-Agree in advance on reimbursement for driving expenses, meals, toll roads, parking fees and so on. Agree on a way of payment and a timescale for payment to happen.

-If you don’t know your carpooling buddies, feel free to ask them about their driving record. Make sure they have a valid drivers licence.

-Make your pick-up point a public location until you thoroughly trust the other individual.

-Use common sense and trust your instincts; with a little preparation carpooling can be very rewarding and often leads to long lasting friendships.

Finally, have a safe journey and enjoy your visits.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Lewis 2014 - present

If you are trying to find a ride or if you have extra room and want company and/or help with costs, post in this thread and please include the following information:

What time you usually head for Lewis Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Are you a smoker or is it really important to you that your carpool pal NOT smoke?

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Prison Talk Online cannot accept responsibility for rideshare or carpool arrangements made between members.

Members are advised that they make these arrangements at their own risk and in no way can PTO be held accountable for any problems that arise.

We would like to encourage our members to consider the following precautions when entering into a carpool/rideshare agreement with another member.

-Before agreeing to carpool, certain issues should be discussed and decisions made. Issues that should be settled immediately include members’ feelings about the radio, conversation, smoking habits and eating.

-You should also find out whether the vehicle, personal possessions, or clothing of either passengers or driver will contain illegal substances or contraband. This is a very important issue and should be addressed with your fellow travellers. Prisons routinely search vehicles and you should be aware if there is a possibility of something being discovered and action taken. Most states do not allow firearms, cameras or alcohol on prison grounds - do your research, find out what is the local policy.

-Agree in advance on reimbursement for driving expenses, meals, toll roads, parking fees and so on. Agree on a way of payment and a timescale for payment to happen.

-If you don’t know your carpooling buddies, feel free to ask them about their driving record. Make sure they have a valid drivers licence.

-Make your pick-up point a public location until you thoroughly trust the other individual.

-Use common sense and trust your instincts; with a little preparation carpooling can be very rewarding and often leads to long lasting friendships.

Old 12-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Tucson 2014 - present

What time you usually head for Tucson Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Old 12-03-2008, 06:51 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Winslow

What time you usually head for Winslow Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Ride needed from Phoenix Ė 7st. & Camelback area
Can share gas costs
Donít mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, I canít accommodate children
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Sorry, I canít accommodate children
Donít mind smokers

Old 12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Yuma 2014 - present

What time you usually head for Yuma Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for CACF 2009 - present

What time you usually head for Central Arizona Correctional Facility and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Last edited by GingerM; 03-12-2017 at 07:20 AM.. Reason: added disclaimer
Old 12-03-2008, 06:59 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Kingman 2014 - present

What time you usually head for Kingman Prison and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I stay from 8am-4pm
Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Old 12-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for La Palma 2014 - present

What time you usually head for La Palma Correctional Center and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on Sat. 8am-4pm
Don’t mind smokers

Or

I drive from San Fernando Valley every other weekend-alternating days
I stay from 8am-4pm on either Sat. or Sun.
Sorry, no smokers

Or

I drive from San Diego every other weekend
I leave at 5pm Fri. and stay until visits are over on Sun. at 4pm
I get two rooms-for Fri. night & Sat. night
Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Last edited by GingerM; 03-12-2017 at 07:18 AM..
Old 12-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Douglas 2014 - present

What time you usually head for Douglas and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Last edited by GingerM; 03-12-2017 at 08:20 AM.. Reason: corrected institution name
Old 12-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Forever His ♥
Donation Award 

Default Carpooling/Rideshare requests for Red Rock 2014 - present

What time you usually head for Red Rock Correctional Center and how long you generally stay - For example, if you drive all night and go directly to the prison or if you arrive Friday night and get a room.

Here's an example:

Can share gas costs
Don’t mind smokers

Or

Sorry, no smokers

Or

Don’t mind smokers

Disclaimer:

Old 12-22-2008, 03:50 PM

Location: California moving to Arizona to be closer to my baby

Going to Winslow from Bullhead City area
Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on Sat. 7:30-4:00
Will be leaving at 3:30am
Don’t mind smokers
Old 01-09-2009, 10:15 AM

So I am planning a trip back to Winslow again! I talked to my man on the phone today and I just can't wait till valentine's day! So I am going the 23rd!! If anyone wants to carpool let me know. I will coming from Los Angeles and will be traveling the 1-40 East so if you are on the way and need a ride let me know!
Going to Winslow from Los Angeles

Can share gas costs
Staying In Winslow
Will be leaving Friday the 23rd
Don’t mind smokers
Old 01-20-2009, 06:55 PM

Default Does anyone want to go to Winslow?

I live in Los angeles and I drive out to winslow to visit my man but he really doesn't want me driving by myself anymore. Let me know if you know anyone that would be interested in car pooling with me!!!
Old 01-22-2009, 10:12 AM

If only I could go with you I haven't been cleared yet.

I hope you enjoy your visit when you get there!!!

Old 01-29-2009, 03:01 PM

Smile My fiance is in the same prison

I wanted to reply to your message, I was riding with this other lady to winslow, but her man was transferred somewhere else. My fiance is there and am very interested in speaking with you to possible make arrangements.i live here in phoenix email me with information if your interested (e-mail removed per PTO policy. Please pm member for info.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad's Girl View Post
I live in Los angeles and I drive out to winslow to visit my man but he really doesn't want me driving by myself anymore. Let me know if you know anyone that would be interested in car pooling with me!!!

Last edited by NtShadow; 01-29-2009 at 08:42 PM..
Old 03-06-2009, 11:12 PM

Scottsdale (101 & McDonald) Ride needed - Ideally leave Sat. early morning (5-ish) and return on Sat. evening after visitation is over. ASPC-Winslow, Coronado - Preferably non-smokers, will split costs.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad's Girl View Post
Going to Winslow from Bullhead City area
Can share gas costs
Prefer to go on Sat. 7:30-4:00
Will be leaving at 3:30am
Donít mind smokers
Holy crap- I will never EVER complain about going to visit Nathan. I leave the house @ 10am to get there for the noon visit.
Once he has all day visits, the earliest I'll have to leave is 6am.

Forget that 3:30am nonsense! lol Can't wait to meet you!

Old 03-13-2009, 09:10 AM

Smile Going to Winslow tonight!!!

Haha... That was nothing!!! I have to leave from California tonight around 8 or 9 pm to get there by 5 or 6 am and get a hotel room and breakfast before my visit!!! I can't wait to meet you either!! I will be the girl staring in to the eyes of the most amazing man in orange!!! lol!!! Have a safe trip there, I will be envying you while I am on my 8 hour drive!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 12:17 PM
JWSMINX

Default winslow visit

I currently live in avondale off 107th and thomas and would help pay for gas in exchange for ride to see my man in kaibab unit. I use to see him with his mom who recently relocated to alaska. He is a phase 3. let me know if anyone is still goin up there.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:08 PM

Smile carpooling???>

Hey there my name is stephanie and my boyfriend was just sent to this facility.. i stay in glendale, az.. im basically wondering if there are any other ladies going there from my town. maybe we could take turns driving idk if anyone does stuff like this even.. let me know...
Old 10-28-2009, 11:29 AM

Exclamation Urgent!!! Need a ride from phx area to winslow!!!

I am going to be in Arizona this weekend and I haven't seen my man in 7 months and the person that was supposed to give me a ride can't now! I am willing to go either Saturday or Sunday! I can even split the gas cost and everything!!!!!! I really hope someone can take me!!! He gets out Nov 6th and then goes to county for 6 months, which means no more contact visits!!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 03:34 PM

Maybe you should post this down on the Winslow Forum and maybe someone who goes there will see it faster than here. Just a thought.

Old 10-28-2009, 05:52 PM

Default Winlsow carpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfiesminx View Post
I currently live in avondale off 107th and thomas and would help pay for gas in exchange for ride to see my man in kaibab unit. I use to see him with his mom who recently relocated to alaska. He is a phase 3. let me know if anyone is still goin up there.

Have you found a ride to Winslow? My man is in Kaibab Unit too and I NEED a ride to see him this weekend!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:57 PM

nees ride from tucson sat or sundays will pay half of all costs.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:50 PM

Default Top50 Prison Shuttle

If you are trying to reach a family member or loved one incarcerated in an Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC) ? Are you tired of depending on others to take you to visit him or her? Is the trip expensive? Are you looking for an affordable and more reliable alternative? Do you want to be able to rest on the journey?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I have the perfect solution for you.

TOP50 PRISON SHUTTLE:
Providing service for inmate visitation to all prisons in the state of Arizona. There is no minimum passenger requirement for this service! And its door to door service

Please find me at TOP50SHUTTLE COM