Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:48 AM

Hi Heather,ijust sent you a message few minutes ago,what part of the east valley are you in girl? I'm in casa grande,is that doable for you?? i am willing to help with gas ma'am!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2014, 01:01 PM

Default Yuma to ASPC-Tucson

Does anyone visit ASPC-Tucson from Yuma interested in possible carpool?
Old 04-30-2014, 09:20 AM
Loving My Husband

Hello. I am looking for someone that I can ride to Yuma with to see my husband. I am battling cancer and due to certain meds my doctor will not allow me to drive myself. I live in the Tempe area and have one son but he only goes with me sometimes. I of course am willing to split the cost of gas.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:05 PM

Default Carpool North Phx to Tucson

Hello ladies!

I'm seeking someone to carpool and split gas cost from Phoenix to Tucson.
I have my own car (smoker or non is fine) or your car is fine as well.
I travel starting from North Phoenix and go to Federal prison in Tucson off Wilmot road. It's just before the main complex in Tucson.
I don't mind picking you up so long as your close to a major freeway please.
I'm planning a trip in the next month sometime.

I'm experienced in this visitation thing and not looking for any drama, just a nice carpool experience where we both can see our loved ones and save some money in the process.

Please send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks
Old 05-10-2014, 11:31 PM

Going to see my bf in the morning. Sorry last minute post inbox me your number I'll check all night. ..... im leaving at 430ish all day visit. I live in West phx
Old 05-18-2014, 04:07 PM

Hello, is there anyone who live Lancaster,CA that can ride share
Old 05-25-2014, 08:38 PM

i rented a car from phoenix from dollar rent a car. It was cheap
Old 05-29-2014, 03:42 PM

Default carpool anyone saturday or sunday ??

I am looking for a ride to Douglas prision this saturday for me and my daughter we were finally approved and I am eager to go if you or if you know anyone that will be heading out that way this weekend saturday or sunday please lemme know. I Am out of a job but I will be willing to find money to pitch in something for gas to see my fiamce please comment or private message me thanks
Old 06-05-2014, 03:46 PM

Are There Any Rideshare Offers? My son was recently transferred to Kingman last month. I do not own a car and would have to take greyhound, if I cannot find anyone who is willing to split gas costs. I can be as flexible as needed. This will be my first visit and if anyone could share or give any advice it would be most appreciated. Thank you
Old 06-14-2014, 09:25 PM

This is the quietest thread ever, lol. My hubby is on Cerbat, I'm up north though, not in the valley.
Old 06-18-2014, 03:37 AM

HI ladies, I am new to this. I desperately wanna see my husband, he was transferred to La Palma from California. I reside in South Gate LA area I would love to car pool with someone & share the cost of gas & room if possible. plzz message me & we can exchange info. thanks
Old 06-25-2014, 01:37 AM

HI I was wondering if your still going to la palma for visits, I would love to carpool with you
Old 07-06-2014, 09:17 AM

Default offering/needing

hi i have a vehicle and would love to go to see my husband as often as poss. i just cant afford the whole trip by myself. im flexible on days sat/sun and times 8-4, 8-12, 12-4, doest matter to me. if anyone would like to share the gas please private msg me.
The Following User Says Thank You to doinghistime2 For This Useful Post:
Heartwaiting (07-21-2014)
Old 07-06-2014, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shandeezyy View Post
HI I was wondering if your still going to la palma for visits, I would love to carpool with you
August 1,2,3
Old 07-08-2014, 10:58 AM

I am looking for someone to carpool with; I typically visit every other weekend for both days 8-4pm. I’m not opposed to once a month. I do have a vehicle however those long trips have run it downL; I’m located in the Phoenix Area willing to travel. I don’t have children and I don’t smoke. I don’t mind either one though, I would be willing to cover the gas for the entire trip, split rental car fees etc. if necessary. My only stipulation is that I would not share a room. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thank you
Old 07-08-2014, 04:09 PM

Default Interested in Carpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeasNCarrots View Post
This is the quietest thread ever, lol. My hubby is on Cerbat, I'm up north though, not in the valley.
Hello are you still interested in carpooling ?
Old 07-19-2014, 10:42 AM

Hello , my husband was just moved to LA palma from ca prison so Im waiting for them to tell me I can still visit since I am an approved visitor I n ca but I would like to go as often as possible we can definitely split all cost not a problem I live in palmdale but I can also get too LA , & anyone with any information regarding this facility let me no because I am so confused lol THANK YOU
Old 07-19-2014, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyHollie View Post
Hello , my husband was just moved to LA palma from ca prison so Im waiting for them to tell me I can still visit since I am an approved visitor I n ca but I would like to go as often as possible we can definitely split all cost not a problem I live in palmdale but I can also get too LA , & anyone with any information regarding this facility let me no because I am so confused lol THANK YOU
Can you call me (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system) CONTINA

Last edited by patchouli; 07-21-2014 at 06:40 AM.. Reason: removed phone number
Old 07-21-2014, 11:53 AM

hey ladies my love just got moved a week ago to az from ca im looking for somebody to carpool with. I have a car but not sure if I wanna drive it to az it runs good but its an older car. if anybody wanna split the cost of a room and gas id be more than down. im just waiting to get re approved in az in the meanwhile. . .
Old 07-21-2014, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doinghistime2 View Post
hi i have a vehicle and would love to go to see my husband as often as poss. i just cant afford the whole trip by myself. im flexible on days sat/sun and times 8-4, 8-12, 12-4, doest matter to me. if anyone would like to share the gas please private msg me.
I am in Phx and I can take the bus to Buckeye or wherever but I need the ride to and from Lewis-Bachman. I have no preferences (children or smoking) and can share in expenses. I would like to go once a month or so. I have not figured out how to pm yet??!
Old 07-21-2014, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fades View Post
hey ladies my love just got moved a week ago to az from ca im looking for somebody to carpool with. I have a car but not sure if I wanna drive it to az it runs good but its an older car. if anybody wanna split the cost of a room and gas id be more than down. im just waiting to get re approved in az in the meanwhile. . .
What area do you live in?
Old 07-24-2014, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_28 View Post
I am looking for someone to carpool with; I typically visit every other weekend for both days 8-4pm. I’m not opposed to once a month. I do have a vehicle however those long trips have run it downL; I’m located in the Phoenix Area willing to travel. I don’t have children and I don’t smoke. I don’t mind either one though, I would be willing to cover the gas for the entire trip, split rental car fees etc. if necessary. My only stipulation is that I would not share a room. If anyone is interested let me know.
Thank you
If you are still interested in car pooling with someone, please contact me at (Removed per policy; Please contact member via pm system) Thank you

Last edited by patchouli; 07-24-2014 at 05:23 PM.. Reason: Removed email address
Old 08-08-2014, 01:56 PM

Default Mature male needs ride share to lewis saturdays 8-4pm or 12-4pm

I am a mature male 62 needs a ride Saturdays to Lewis complex, I visit my nephew in Barchey unit. I can be flexible on times either 8pm to 4pm or 12pm to 4pm are good. I am a non smoker, and will definitely share fuel costs. I know being a male can make some drivers wary! i respect the caution. I hope you will please consider my request. visitation can be an expensive proposition as I well know, and helping out with fuel costs can be great savings for both of us. best regards, Michael
Old 08-09-2014, 04:02 AM

New user, not sure how to post threads. I am an independent cab driver @ Discount Cab. As I am a single parent trying to support my family, but also knowing how difficult it is to get to prisons to visit a loved one. I am offering my services as a driver that has been through a background check, drug testing and a clean driving record with a dependable cab with insurance. Cabs are expensive, if one was going to use a cab from Phoenix to Buckeye it would easily cost $60.00 one way. I will pick you up @ your home (Phoenix & surrounding areas) drive to Lewis prison and come back and pick you up and take you back home for $60.00. I need to support my family and loved ones need visits. I can do other areas, such as Perryville, Eyman, Florence and Eloy. These places will be higher as they are twice the distance. We can make something work, please message me if anyone is interested.
Old 08-09-2014, 04:28 AM

New user, not sure how to post threads. I am an independent cab driver @ Discount Cab. As I am a single parent trying to support my family, but also knowing how difficult it is to get to prisons to visit a loved one. I am offering my services as a driver that has been through a background check, drug testing and a clean driving record with a dependable cab with insurance. Cabs are expensive, if one was going to use a cab from Phoenix to Buckeye it would easily cost $60.00 one way. I will pick you up @ your home (Phoenix & surrounding areas) drive to Lewis prison and come back and pick you up and take you back home for $60.00. I need to support my family and loved ones need visits. I can do other areas, such as Perryville, Eyman, Florence and Eloy. These places will be higher as they are twice the distance. We can make something work, please message me if anyone is interested.