Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Parents with Children in Prison > PWCIP - Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PWCIP - Introductions Welcome to the Parents With Children in Prison Forum. Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Account Closed
Donation Award 

Thanked 7,664 Times in 3,024 Posts
Default Welcome to the Parents Forum

Welcome to the Parents Forum of PTO. This is the place where you will find other parents who understand what it is like to have a child in the prison system. You don't have to go through this alone anymore!

My name is Niki and I have a son in prison in Florida. When I first came to PTO I was confused, frightened and feeling very alone. The wonderful folks here quickly reassured me that I was no longer alone and helped answer my many questions. Now I am here to help you as you take this journey with your child.

Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the other parents. Say as little or as much as you feel comfortable with. To start your introduction click on the New Thread button and begin by giving your introduction a title. Something like "Niki from Florida" would be great.
Before too long others will respond to your introduction and make you feel welcome here. If you are having difficulty feel free to contact me and I will do my best to assist you.

Welcome to the parents forum of PTO. I think you will find that this is the best place there is for support and understanding related to having a child in the prison system. We hope you'll come back often and post whenever you like. There's always someone here to listen.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread