Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Parents with Children in Prison > PWCIP - Introductions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PWCIP - Introductions Welcome to the Parents With Children in Prison Forum. Please take a few minutes to introduce yourself!

Old 07-06-2017, 09:31 PM

Default Hope and faith

Hello all. Threewells here in California. My son has graduated to a California State prison a few days ago. Over time he has spent upwards of two years in County jail over a 6 year period. First time he came out of county jail he became clean and sober, and has been ever since. It is what I wished for and yet not the way I had envisioned!
I feel uncomfortable sometimes around friends and relatives in that I am very proud of my son, think he is a very tough and stand up young man with a heart of gold. More of a rapscallion than a scoundrel for sure! Still this journey is hard, and yet I would not miss it for the world.
The Following User Says Thank You to threewells For This Useful Post:
Pamelaspeach (09-02-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2017, 04:54 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 20,342 Times in 11,848 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk and to the Parent's forum. Here's a link to the CA Prison forums.
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127
Old 07-07-2017, 09:14 AM

We all wish the best for our children. Prison or not, you should never feel uncomfortable. It is your life, and no one will understand it but you. People that have never been to prison or don't have loved ones in the system, usually have a hard time understanding. They are our families, and we love them unconditionally. If you have any questions, there are many helpful people here who will help you in your journey.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to His_Queen13 For This Useful Post:
Pamelaspeach (09-02-2017), threewells (07-07-2017)
Old 09-02-2017, 10:47 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by threewells View Post
Hello all. Threewells here in California. My son has graduated to a California State prison a few days ago. Over time he has spent upwards of two years in County jail over a 6 year period. First time he came out of county jail he became clean and sober, and has been ever since. It is what I wished for and yet not the way I had envisioned!
I feel uncomfortable sometimes around friends and relatives in that I am very proud of my son, think he is a very tough and stand up young man with a heart of gold. More of a rapscallion than a scoundrel for sure! Still this journey is hard, and yet I would not miss it for the world.
Welcome, my son is still in county awaiting a challenging of his charges. Sept. 5 is the day that his lawyers will argue against his charges. It will either get dismissed, stay the same, or be lowered. He is facing 3 felony counts. His lawyers say to be cautiously optimistic because the evidence and witness will not hold up in court. He has no witnesses for himself.

I am also proud of my son, I believe he made a poor choice. I am hopeful that he can transform and create a good life for himself. Thank you for sharing your story.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pamelaspeach For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (09-03-2017)