Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CONNECTICUT > Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions Profiles and information about Connecticut prisons

Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 AM

Default CT DOC Corrigan/Radgowski Holiday Package

Aloha All, I know this topic has been discussed before, but I've been having a hard time finding out how to do a holiday package for my brother in the CT DOC CORRIGAN/RADGOWSKI. There is no answer at the phone lines at the facility.

The website doesn't seem to have a .PDF for the holiday commissary or "package", and the online website "Access SecurePak" doesn't cover CT. They have almost every other form available, but none with "holiday" in the title or file name.

Can anyone working within the system of CT guide me in how to get a holiday package to my brother before any deadline expires?

Many Thanks,
Amitoufo, JD

UPDATE: It appears most of CT DOC still is fragmented on Holiday Programs. It seems we have to just send money into the inmate account, and they can pick their holiday selections from the holiday commissary choices. It's not very personal, but I guess we have no choice. I have decided and sent money into my brother's account so he can do what he wishes. I hope they have a more personal and spirited program some time in the future. Happy Holidays all, JD

Last edited by Timberwolf; 12-10-2012 at 09:35 AM.. Reason: Question Answered
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2012, 08:01 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 15,300 Times in 3,764 Posts

Which facility is your brother in? Surely you understand that Corrigan and Radgowski are separate and have different rules.

Some facilities will allow specific items to be sent in during the holidays. Shoes, musical equipment, etc but each individual institution has it's own rules.
Old 12-18-2012, 08:54 AM

let me know too...i dont think there are holiday packages you can send to either one...is there?
Old 12-21-2012, 09:09 PM

I have spent time in both buildings. They have different names but are really one prison. They stopped outside Christmas packages many years ago. They usual give out a special forms with things you can only buy at Christmas time. Items you can not buy during the year. You would have to send money to the inmates account. Then they can buy the special holiday items. From what I am told things are the same this year.