Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > General Prison Talk > GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

GPT Phones, Mail, and Visitation Discussions Please post topics or discussions here that do not fit in the appropriate state or federal forums.

Old 02-15-2021, 09:47 PM

Smile Jpay Just Started Using It. Looking for Help on Details Of how it Works

Hi can anyone explain too me in a bit more detail about how jpay will work, specifically in FL too inmates with jpay tablets. I sent first email at the weekend, & saw it can take 24-48 hours too deliver but never weekends, but have seen posts online saying that the person they're emailing too recieved or sent an email, that was recieved at a weekend?
And I don't fully understand all the difference between inmates with tablets, & what they can do in their cell with their tablet, & what needs too be done in the kiosk. For example I wasn't sure if they can download emails at the kiosk, then write reply but have too go too kiosk for it too send? Or are there certain times even inmates with jpay tablets are able too recieve emails /send them also? And do mail room staff check emails more than once a day too pass on? I know a lot of off questions as looking too find out details off how this will work now started using it.
Lastly I don't think I wrote anything that if for some reason flagged up, that it would be a reason too not allow release off email, but if on the off chance that happened would I be notified.
Any help be great.
Thanks
Sponsored Links