Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > SOUTH CAROLINA > South Carolina Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

South Carolina Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in South Carolina should be posted here.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:01 AM

Thank you mizzy. Yes the information im glad to have. They moved him to a pre release center so im hoping thats a good sign. Im just praying and waiting.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2016, 09:01 AM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 778 Posts

Like I asked please keep us posted as to what the outcome is....i hope for the best. And maybe because everyone does it maybe the consequences aren't so harsh. Wandering minds want to know

Old 08-21-2016, 09:05 AM

Ill keep it updated for the sake of others. Apparently he gets one call i was told so im hoping possibly today or sometime this week ill hear from him..
Old 08-21-2016, 09:13 AM

He will probably end up having a hearing of some type that will determine what punishment he will receive. What exactly did the co' s say to you when you were caught? Did they make you leave right away? Did they say they would be contacting you.
I just spoke to my husband and he said about 8 years ago someone was caught with their hand down their wife's pants. She was charged as well. But every state is different on their procedures.

Old 08-21-2016, 09:43 AM

They told me they cant do amything to me. Which i wasnt even aware of to begin with. Then they said that they could add a year they could give him an option to do solitary confinment instead of getting extra time. Ive heard some people geg no visits or some get 30 days added. They tols md i wouldnt be able to visit him anymore that was all for me. He will have a hearing sometime this week but im just unsure of what it will turn out to be... They didnt say they would be contacting me. Supposedly he will get one call to tell me that he was moved. They took a copy of my lisence im imagining that they did that in cass i tried to visit
Old 08-21-2016, 10:37 AM

Hmmm well only time will tell what will happen. They should of already had a copy of your license on file.

Old 08-23-2016, 07:38 PM
Carolina traveler

Thanked 2,819 Times in 2,087 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggannz17 View Post
They told me they cant do amything to me. Which i wasnt even aware of to begin with. Then they said that they could add a year they could give him an option to do solitary confinment instead of getting extra time. Ive heard some people geg no visits or some get 30 days added. They tols md i wouldnt be able to visit him anymore that was all for me. He will have a hearing sometime this week but im just unsure of what it will turn out to be... They didnt say they would be contacting me. Supposedly he will get one call to tell me that he was moved. They took a copy of my lisence im imagining that they did that in cass i tried to visit
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggannz17 View Post
Hey I'm new to this site but have got a lot of other information from it before. Long story short me and my husband were caught in the act (sexually) and it was to my knowledge that if caught he would just lose visits or have extra duty to do on the side. Which apparently is not the case, I spoke to the officer today after things went down and he told me that he would be moving to another facility in solitary confinement until he spoke to a judge for punishment... Officer also told me they could give him more time even though he comes home in 39 days or he could possibly choose solitary confinement for the alotted time to keep his good behavior... Any one at all have any idea what may or may not happen... His parole officer is supposed to be coming any day now to check out the house... Could he get more time? Is it possible that they wont give him time cause hes so close to coming home? I could use any information thank you

He was sent to lockup as a part of being caught violating the rules and will more than likely spend the remainder of his time there regardless of whether or not it's pre-release facility. He broke the rules and you did too, and the reason that "everyone does it" is inexcusable because all it does is allow the privilege of visitation to become more restrictive to others who try to do everything right to see their loved ones.

They could at the hearing do as they've already done and keep him in lockup, take away canteen and tv time, and suspend his visits for the remainder of his sentence.

He may or may not lose his chance to come home in the time you've stated based on what the disciplinary board and warden decide.

By the way, if he's ever sent back to prison for anything, you may have just lost your chance to visit him. Your information remains with his file in SCDC and their visitation office. They will use this to revoke your chance to visit him or anyone else in the future.
Old 08-28-2016, 01:05 PM

Anyone know what happened in this case. Was just curious

The Following User Says Thank You to nygirl17 For This Useful Post:
choclgs (10-16-2016)