Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Legal Help
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Legal Help Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Legal Information specific to the State of California. This information is *NOT PROFESSIONAL* and should always be fact-checked!

Old 12-16-2017, 04:00 PM

Unhappy Extradition from Colorado to California

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had any knowledge or advice for me. My husband got picked up from Arkansas Facility in Ordway, CO for extradition to California. They took his phone privileges but I got a message from a friends girlfriend that he got picked up and told him they were there to extradite him. My concern is when he will be in California, how long is the transit, where would they take him?

If anyone can please share experiences or knowledge, I would greatly appreciate it.
Sponsored Links