Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Arizona that do not fit into any other Arizona sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-01-2018, 10:01 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,364 Times in 3,946 Posts
Default Arizona Chit Chat - 2018

Hi everyone and Happy New Year.

Please use this thread to chat about all things Arizona related, feel free to share , vent and advise.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2018, 10:13 PM

I am not really sure if this is the right forum for my issue but I need advice...

My husband was extradited from Oregon where I live now with our two young babies until we can move back down to AZ this summer because I am on probation.
My upstairs neighbor knows I am married but has hit on me before and texted me tonight something that creeps me out. I haven't been approved for calls yet so I can't talk to my guy about this.. But I really don't know what to say back. Neighbor knows I plan on moving as soon as my paper is straight and conversations have literally been short neighborly nothing conversations. I keep so to myself its not even funny..

The text said "Of course I would love to have you stay for many reasons but while you are here I think about a house in the country I think the kids would love it as well as you Hush Hush about this but there are two three bedroom houses that I have moved out of because it's too big for just me although I did enjoy it for quite some time but living alone is something that takes a toll on me and obviously living with my kids is killing me somewhat but I've been waiting for your classes to end and all the crap that goes with it to talk to you about any of this but it's a real positive opportunity"

I have never given this guy ANY reason to think this is even a remote possibility. He has threatened to call the cops on me cause my dogs bark and has a ton of traffic upstairs not to mention he is 30 years older than me and I AM MARRIED!!!!! I found this bizarre and I literally have no one to talk to.. Any advice is appreciated

:/
Old 01-07-2018, 08:49 AM

I would say just keep all the correspondence he sends you as proof for law ebforcement in case you ever need it like texts and if he ever sends a note or anything and you can kindly send one simple text back however you want to word it but something along the lines of - I don’t appreciate these types of messages. I don’t know you I’m married, I ask that you leave myself and my kids alone. - it’s very simple and direct and lets him know where you stand and is not insulting - sometimes people can get insulting which can trigger people or sometimes saying nothing can trigger people so sometimes something very simple and direct that is not unkind - and again u can figure out the best way you think to say it and then again keep that message as proof in case you need it for authorities. - good luck so sorry you are going through this that’s all I can think of. And if he keeps up after that you can maybe get a restraining order (if needed) bc it shows you asked him to stop and he didn’t and you will have proof if you keep all the messages he sends before and after. And what you sent...
Old 02-10-2018, 07:46 PM

Not sure if this is the proper thread to put this but I need to get the word out. There is a drug called "Gray death" that has now made its way into AZ prison. It's a heroin based drug with other very toxic additives to intensify the high. This drug can be lethal if inhaled or by physical contact even through gloves. So we are cautioning our loved ones that if they see someone over dosing not to approach them or touch them, or they too could be in serious danger or even lead to death. This drug is gray in color and looks like concrete.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharleysGirl For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (02-12-2018), mama_pig (02-10-2018)