Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > PRISON PEN PALS > Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here!
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Inmate Pen-Pal Ads - Submit yours here! Prison Pen-pal ads for inmates incarcerated in the United States and around the world.

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 08:12 PM

Default Illinois -- Male / 53 / White / Photo

Writing this on behalf of my Christian friend, Vern Bell. Reposting because I need to change the picture and the old thread is closed.

Name: Vernon Bell
DOC #: R71527

Mailing Address:
Vernon Bell #R71527
Illinois River Correctional Center
PO Box 999
Canton, IL 61520

Date of Birth 04/03/1964
Race: European/American
Heigh: 6 ft
Eye Color: Blue
Weight: 225
Hair: Bald/Goatee

ARE YOU GOD'S ANSWER TO MY PRAYER?

Nickname: HB/Mud
Favorite Quote: No God, No Peace! Know God, Know Peace!

I am looking for a Christian woman to become my wife! This will be a long journey as I have a (minimum) of 7 more years until I parole. So, if you are in a hurry, I'm not your man. I would like to first correspond through the mail, become friends, and with God's guidance, one day fall in love. I am 53 years old today, and realize time for me is getting shorter each day. So, if you are not sure about what you want in your future and you are just in it for fun, don't write, I'm not interested. I am hoping to meet a Christian woman who walks with Jesus Christ daily and is very serious about a relationship with Christ. I am not concerned about what race you are, in fact I prefer if you were either bi-racial, African American, Hispanic, White, etc.,. I am looking for Christian life partner - a Sarah to Abraham, a Rebekah to Isaac, a Mary to Joseph. Also, once I am released, I would like to start a family - so you must be willing and able and age appropriate in 8 years to have children. That is non-negotiable for me, as I have heard God tell me I will have a son. I know that is a lot to ask, but as mentioned, our lives are getting shorter, not longer. I don't care where you live, as I have no connections to any one location. God has promised he will answer my prayer and bring the right woman into my life. You also need to pray, and if God guides you to write, then I will hear from you soon. What a journey we will take together. Until then. God Bless.

Vern
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VernCap.JPG (12.3 KB, 15 views)
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread