Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR "OFFENDERS" > Now That Your Loved One Is Home...
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Now That Your Loved One Is Home... Please share stories about your loved one now they are home.

Old 09-17-2017, 07:03 PM

Default 2 months out update

i just figured id do a little up date on two months of my love one being on parole

so i have come to the conclusion that whole my sons fath was in prison he would say what he thought i wanted to hear but he knew once he got out he wasn't gonna do anything he had planned to do
the last month life has gone to shit with him he is bqck hangout with the crowd he was with before prison
doing all the things that will send him bqck to prison until his cr date which is oct 2018
i tried to be an understanding gf but i cant anymore... it came to the point where i just felt he was using me for money... literally every paycheck he would ask 4 80... which doesn't soynd like much but im a single parent with 2 kids
but he was living wirh his dad who dropped money on anything he wanted and i paid his parole officer the money he asked for for the next 2 years which was 10 every time he saw him or will see him... needless to say it came out to 240....
but anyways last month he decided he didnt want to be around his son and didnt want to be near me so we havent really seen him for a month but from what i heard he isnt doing well and isnt going to his classes and is bouncing around
but to make life more difficult i just found out im pregnant not a good thing for any of us .... :/
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuremrsclarke View Post
i just figured id do a little up date on two months of my love one being on parole

so i have come to the conclusion that whole my sons fath was in prison he would say what he thought i wanted to hear but he knew once he got out he wasn't gonna do anything he had planned to do
the last month life has gone to shit with him he is bqck hangout with the crowd he was with before prison
doing all the things that will send him bqck to prison until his cr date which is oct 2018
i tried to be an understanding gf but i cant anymore... it came to the point where i just felt he was using me for money... literally every paycheck he would ask 4 80... which doesn't soynd like much but im a single parent with 2 kids
but he was living wirh his dad who dropped money on anything he wanted and i paid his parole officer the money he asked for for the next 2 years which was 10 every time he saw him or will see him... needless to say it came out to 240....
but anyways last month he decided he didnt want to be around his son and didnt want to be near me so we havent really seen him for a month but from what i heard he isnt doing well and isnt going to his classes and is bouncing around
but to make life more difficult i just found out im pregnant not a good thing for any of us .... :/
I'm so sorry. You have a lot on your plate. Please start making decisions that are your best interest and your children's. You can't make him change. Only he can want to change.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedayatatime13 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (10-10-2017), futuremrsclarke (09-17-2017)
Old 09-25-2017, 07:57 PM

Thats just awful
The Following User Says Thank You to Texasflower08 For This Useful Post:
a.rare.love (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 06:24 PM

Future Mrs.Clarke:
Sad. Wow. SMH. and yes, chica, they will "say"what we want to hear.I know by now, i am no longer going to believe a man in jail. Nope. I also know i am smarter than he thinks. (i used to believe a man point blank) without a question. I've learned thank God from the few bad relation i've had to keep "1 foot in the relationhip" and 1 ft. out, "just in case he is being a complete jerk, loser, bum, shady as hell,and a wanna be player, and only getting what he can from me et.al., and i again learned from my ex boyfriend(2 with D.V.,)i've learned from the bad ex's, what a great man is not and that is a man who will NOT tell us what "we"want to hear, but show his love by ACTION and RESPECT,nothing more.If i was you?Pregnant or not, i sure as heck would keep it movin. Lock the door.and not look back.Life too short for it,chica.
-
Good luck with a child(another)where the father clearly doesn't want to be at all bothered chica, as you're saying, and i would not be at all missing some 1 like "that" at all and i would be moving on,creating a great life for me, building and growing, and making $$$things happen for me business creation to schooling to doing things for ME, and not wasting another day or night worrying or missing nor thinkin'about this loser. .Sorry..he is a BIG LOSER IMO, from what you are citing about him.
-
So sad when the woman is stuck with the child and or in your case, the children Pero, i pray for you,and i pray you and the baby that you're now carrying, and the other child,that you all find happiness, away from a man who has not cared nor love you enough to mature/put you first, and i wish you well.It will not be easy.Harder because he got you prego, with another mouth to feed,and he doesn't want to be around you.You're worth much more than what he has brought into your life,but it's all up to you to KNOW that, chica."
I hope you're astute enough to do better by realizing you're not there for him to get you pregnant/mistreat you/make you feel as you're worthless,and like you're nothing of great importance. #ThinkBETTER #DoBetter to really be happy. He is not a great man,for you and it shows by his "actions."Good luck. God bless.hugs blessings.
Pero,will still have our cold winter nights.
#snuggling each wknd,til home.
-

Last edited by a.rare.love; 10-10-2017 at 06:34 PM..
Old 10-12-2017, 05:56 PM

I have kept it moving and not looking back ill always love him he is no good for my life and when i say that i mean my babies.. I've started steps to make life changes..

God put jim in my life for a reason and i think that was to show me that i am stronger than i thought i could ever..
I know i mention being pregnant again but due to all the stress ive been under i lost it
Old 10-12-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
I have kept it moving and not looking back ill always love him he is no good for my life and when i say that i mean my babies.. I've started steps to make life changes..

God put jim in my life for a reason and i think that was to show me that i am stronger than i thought i could ever..
I know i mention being pregnant again but due to all the stress ive been under i lost it
Please take care of yourself.
Old 10-12-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:

I am so sorry for your loss.