Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Domestic Violence
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Domestic Violence News and information relating to domestic violence in general. Please post here if you don't see a sub-forums that fits better.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2016, 09:31 PM

Question Parole and domestic violence

Hello all. So my husband went back to prison in January 2016 due to him being on parole and getting new charges. His charges were attempted assault-DV and they are letting him back out on parole in 27 days. When he got that charge it was for an argument, so nothing super crazy.. He put in his parole plan and everything trying to come home. We are married and have a 4 month old baby so he is really wanting to come home since he has nowhere else to go.. Will his parole be approved to come home with me and the kids? We don't have any protection orders or anything of that sort, but he is freaking out that it is going to be denied... Anyone been through this? I need help! I am freaking out and nobody will tell anything, well cause the system just simply sucks!
Sponsored Links