Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 03:18 PM

Thanked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
Default Husband just moved back to Susanville - where is he

My husband was just moved to Susanville from fire camp almost 2 weeks ago now. I got his housing unit by calling, but I don't know where it is in the facility. I don't know if he is on C status or in the infirmary. Hoping someone can met me know. It might give me a clue as to why he was moved. He is in B71.

Thanks
Old 03-23-2015, 11:26 AM
his one and only wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriinCA View Post
My husband was just moved to Susanville from fire camp almost 2 weeks ago now. I got his housing unit by calling, but I don't know where it is in the facility. I don't know if he is on C status or in the infirmary. Hoping someone can met me know. It might give me a clue as to why he was moved. He is in B71.

Thanks
Hi Terri I will ask my husband when he calls me at 11am. He's been to Susanville a lot of times. Maybe since your husband is close to being paroled they sent him back, I think there are certain camps that they can't parole from. I will post again after my husband calls....
Old 03-23-2015, 12:26 PM
his one and only wife

Hi Terri, hopefully you already got your answer. I did find out though that B yard is the infirmary. I talked to my husband and he said that they do move you from camp back to Susanville right before you parole if there are no buses where your camp is located, BUT if that was the case you would have heard from him.
Old 03-23-2015, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvly143 View Post
Hi Terri, hopefully you already got your answer. I did find out though that B yard is the infirmary. I talked to my husband and he said that they do move you from camp back to Susanville right before you parole if there are no buses where your camp is located, BUT if that was the case you would have heard from him.
I know he wasn't moved because of paroling soon. All I was told by the CO's at camp was "it isnt good" I am dying to know if he was moved because of disciplinary issues (a fight probably) or because of medical issues. He has 8 rotten teeth that need to be pulled. We have it all planned for him to do it when he gets home. I am hoping that it is a teeth issue and not a fight. I have called the Chaplin and left a message last week asking for them to visit him. And today I have left a message with is counselor. This waiting is killing me. But it is what CDCr does, hurry up and WAIT!
Old 03-23-2015, 04:01 PM
his one and only wife

Ugghh I hate that... have you tried calling visiting and asking if he's allowed visitors? Usually that will tell you if something is up. That's crazy that the CO's at his camp wouldn't tell you what was going on. I would call records and ask for the CC2 for his unit.
Old 03-23-2015, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvly143 View Post
Ugghh I hate that... have you tried calling visiting and asking if he's allowed visitors? Usually that will tell you if something is up. That's crazy that the CO's at his camp wouldn't tell you what was going on. I would call records and ask for the CC2 for his unit.
The CO's at the camp said they weren't allowed to tell me what happened. I have met the CO and he is really nice. I know he would have told me if he could. What is the CC2?
Old 03-24-2015, 08:39 AM

I put in a second call to the Chaplin and his counselor this morning. All I can do is leave messages. Hope I hear something today. He is supposed to come home in 52 days. I hate how they never tell us anything. We always have to hear from our LO to find out information. Do the prisons still have umbursmans? (how ever you spell it!!)
Old 03-24-2015, 08:46 AM

Thanked 5,814 Times in 3,036 Posts

Can you call the infirmary??? I know where my husband is I do all the time. I know how hard it is to not know!! Prayers are with you!!
Old 03-24-2015, 10:17 AM
his one and only wife

Hey Terri.... the CC2 is the counselor's supervisor. Recently, I went thru something similar. My husband is in a firehouse and I talk to him every day without fail. I had spoken to him on a Sunday and he mentioned that he had been bitten by something on his chest and on his back and that it was hurting really bad. I told him he should talk to the captain. He said he would and that he would call me back after he got off work at 3pm. I never heard from him, then Monday he also didn't call. Tuesday morning the first thing I did was call records, and when she checked his housing he had been moved from the firehouse inside to the level 3 yard. I asked records if his new housing was the infirmary and she didn't know, she said all she knew was he was level 3 and I would have to talk to the counselor. In my head I was thinking crazy thoughts of course! I left a message for the counselor, but I didn't stop there. I also left a message for the CC2, and then I called visiting. If you call visiting you can ask them if he is allowed a visit. Usually they will say no, he's in ad seg, or no he is in the infirmary. When I called visiting where my husband was they told me he had been moved to medical and that he was CTQ (confined to quarters on quarantine) so I at least knew he wasn't in any trouble. I called the counselor all day and finally reached her and I was able to find out he had shingles. I hate not knowing.... I hope you find out soon what is up with your hubby.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luvly143 For This Useful Post:
KidzMom (04-20-2015)
Old 03-24-2015, 03:00 PM

Called his councilor a second time today and he actually answered! Hubby was moved to Eel River Fire Camp today! Hopefully he will call and everything will be fine! Hopefully he is coming home at the same time. The councilor couldn't confirm anything in case there was something pending. I hope he calls tonight!!!
Old 03-24-2015, 04:32 PM
his one and only wife

Aww my husband was in Eel River in 2005. He loved it there. Glad you got it all figured out
Old 04-20-2015, 05:39 PM
Donation Award 

What number do you select to get to the counselor. I can't seem to get through to the operator and I was told my son in in B facility by the one live person that has answered (I accidentally pressed the number for litigation). He too was in Fire camp and I have not heard form him.

I am glad you have found your loved ones are - Both of you!
Old 04-21-2015, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidzMom View Post
What number do you select to get to the counselor. I can't seem to get through to the operator and I was told my son in in B facility by the one live person that has answered (I accidentally pressed the number for litigation). He too was in Fire camp and I have not heard form him.

I am glad you have found your loved ones are - Both of you!
Press 5 then 4 for records. Then ask to be transferred to your LO's counselor.
Closed Thread