Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,431 Times in 686 Posts

hbluvmytruelove & monicque83....
Welcome to PTO/CCC Forum!! You will find lots of info and plenty of support here!!! If you can't find an answer to a question, just ask and someone will more than likely have an answer!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:36 AM

Hello all, I am GRMsflirt and I am brand new to PTO. I have known people who have been in, but this is my first time as the girlfriend of an inmate. He went in in September 08 and won't be out until 2012.
It's not his first time, but I would like to figure out how to make it his last time. I have been reading the forums for a couple of days and I am so grateful to have found this place with all you nice and helpful people in it. You all are proof that women can stay strong for their men and love them no matter what.
My guy is so great (other than this) that I have 4 years to figure out how to keep him out of there and near me. Thank you in advance for all the help I know I will get in here.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:27 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMsflirt View Post
Hello all, I am GRMsflirt and I am brand new to PTO. I have known people who have been in, but this is my first time as the girlfriend of an inmate. He went in in September 08 and won't be out until 2012.
It's not his first time, but I would like to figure out how to make it his last time. I have been reading the forums for a couple of days and I am so grateful to have found this place with all you nice and helpful people in it. You all are proof that women can stay strong for their men and love them no matter what.
My guy is so great (other than this) that I have 4 years to figure out how to keep him out of there and near me. Thank you in advance for all the help I know I will get in here.

Hi GRMSflirt and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum.

Everyone here is very helpful and supportive. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. We have the CCC Chit Chat where you can ask, or if need be, starte a new thread.

Good Luck to you and your man!!

Old 12-15-2008, 08:11 PM

Default Hello Mindy

Well I have a son at CCC and he will also be out March 2010. He is currently trying to finish fire camp taining and has been there for about 4 mo. Don't really know what is really going on but will keep you posted. They gals around her are so wonderfull and have helped me when I was falling down. They are true angels! Hang tough and be in touch.

Sandy
Old 12-15-2008, 08:59 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO/CA!!!
It is very difficult at times having a loved one incarcerated!! But somehow you will find the strength you need to get you as well as him through this!!! PTO helps out a lot with letting you have a place to ask question or to just vent or when you just feel the need to talk to someone who is going through exactly the samething!!! PTO has been a God send for me!! I have made many friends here and met many helpful, supportive people!!!
If you have any questions and can't find an answer, feel free to ask!!! Someone will know the answer or we will find it!!
I wish you the best!!!
edsbaby
Cali/ research assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRMsflirt View Post
Old 12-15-2008, 09:33 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
Well I have a son at CCC and he will also be out March 2010. He is currently trying to finish fire camp taining and has been there for about 4 mo. Don't really know what is really going on but will keep you posted. They gals around her are so wonderfull and have helped me when I was falling down. They are true angels! Hang tough and be in touch.

Sandy

Hi Sandy and welcome to PTO and the CCC Susanville Forum!!

As you already know, everyone here is very helpful and supportive.
Ask away any questions you may have and they will get answered as best we can.

Good Luck to you and your son

Take Care,
Kristin

Old 12-18-2008, 12:11 PM
Mrs. Nevarez~10/15/09

Default Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi Everyone I'd Just Like To Say Hello And Welcome Anyone Who Is New Like Me. As Of Yesterday This Is My New Home Forum. My Fiancee Was Tranferred From NKSP yesterday To CCC. A Long Way From LB. I Love PTO I'd Be Lost Without It. Just Reading About The Prison My Honey's At Makes Me Feel A Little Closer To Him. Thanks!
Old 12-18-2008, 01:00 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome to PTO/CCC Forum!!! We have great group of people in this forum, like many other forums, everyone is helpful and very supportive!!! If you can not find the answer you are looking for please ask!! We are more than happy to help!!! If you haven't already read this thread Pointers in Posting - Please Read Please do so. It gives some good info!!
Edsbaby
Cali Research Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiesgirl28 View Post
Hi Everyone I'd Just Like To Say Hello And Welcome Anyone Who Is New Like Me. As Of Yesterday This Is My New Home Forum. My Fiancee Was Tranferred From NKSP yesterday To CCC. A Long Way From LB. I Love PTO I'd Be Lost Without It. Just Reading About The Prison My Honey's At Makes Me Feel A Little Closer To Him. Thanks!
eddiesgirl28 (12-18-2008)
Old 12-18-2008, 01:01 PM
I belong to him
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,719 Posts

Quote:
Welcome! I'm close to LA, so I know.... it is far! But distance can't keep me from going, snow maybe....lol, but not distance!
Hope u find all the info u need here, we are all here to help!

~mrs. G

~grumpy's wifey~

Loyalty IS Everything!!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrs.grumps For This Useful Post:
eddiesgirl28 (12-18-2008)
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 PM

Thank you for all the info so far my man is in sierra yard i've been stressin on not getting phone calls , i missed his last one hoping to here from him friday or saturday . I feel better at hearing it's a hard phone yard. Here is to a better new year to all!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:

Hi eddiesgirl28, sorry, I guess I must have missed your introduction

Welcome to the CCC forum. Everyone here is so helpful and supportive, I think you will really like it here

The Following User Says Thank You to patswife4-ever For This Useful Post:
eddiesgirl28 (01-08-2009)
Old 01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLESREDDEVIL View Post
Thank you for all the info so far my man is in sierra yard i've been stressin on not getting phone calls , i missed his last one hoping to here from him friday or saturday . I feel better at hearing it's a hard phone yard. Here is to a better new year to all!!!!!!!

Hi KYLESREDDEVIL and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum

You will find that everyone here is very supportive and helpful.

We have a CCC chit chat where we just talk about whatever.

There is also a couple threads in regards to phone calls where you can post your questions and someone will come along to answer them.

Good Luck to you and your loved one!!

Kristin

The Following User Says Thank You to patswife4-ever For This Useful Post:
eddiesgirl28 (01-08-2009)
Old 01-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome to CCC/PTO KYLESREDDEVIL !!!
The phone situation at CCC/Sierra kind of sucks, but you will learn to deal with it. Try not to stress to much, not much can be done about it. You will find many helpful and supportive people here at the CCC forum and through out PTO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLESREDDEVIL View Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Mrs. Nevarez~10/15/09

Default Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Welcome Kylesreddevil, Hope PTO Helps You As Much As It's Helped Me So Far. There Are Alot Of Nice Ladies Willing To Help You Out And Help Answer Your Questions. I'm Fairly New Too, But Have Gotten Cozy Here! Hope Your Able To Too!
The Following User Says Thank You to eddiesgirl28 For This Useful Post:
edsbaby (01-08-2009)
Old 01-08-2009, 07:19 PM

Hi all!
My name is Kelly and my Husband just got transfered to CCC from reception in north kern. I'm still in shock cuz they promised me he'd be put close to home (I live in riverside county)so I'm ajusting right now, but we roll with the punches I guess...
He will go to a fire camp but god knows how long thatwill take. He's in till Aug 2010. I don't know what yard he's in cuz I havn't gotten to talk to yet, but maybee some of you can help with that? His cell ***edited by PTO Moderator, please do not post inmate information***

Last edited by PTO-79211; 01-26-2009 at 08:56 AM..
Old 01-08-2009, 07:36 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome to CCC/PTO!!
BC? Never heard of BC at CCC.
What is the PO Box number??
Lassen 2210
Sierra/Gym 2400
Cascade/Arnold 2500
If your address match one of these then he is at CCC.
Anyways... Welcome!! If you have any questions that you can't seem to find an answer for just ask and someone will be able to answer it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ'sWife0718 View Post
Hi all!
My name is Kelly and my Husband just got transfered to CCC from reception in north kern. I'm still in shock cuz they promised me he'd be put close to home (I live in riverside county)so I'm ajusting right now, but we roll with the punches I guess...
He will go to a fire camp but god knows how long thatwill take. He's in till Aug 2010. I don't know what yard he's in cuz I havn't gotten to talk to yet, but maybee some of you can help with that? His cell ***edited by PTO Moderator, please do not post inmate information***

Last edited by PTO-79211; 01-26-2009 at 08:57 AM..
Old 01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ'sWife0718 View Post
Hi all!

Hi Kelly and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum. You will find alot of useful information and alot of support here.

Yeah, like edsbaby said, BC is not one I have heard of either

Could it maybe be CB? If so, then it would be Cascade yard, B dorm.

Good Luck to you and your hubby

Last edited by PTO-79211; 01-26-2009 at 08:57 AM..
Old 01-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Hello girlies, I've had nothing but possitive experiences with Prison talk. My babys release date is 4/22/10-until he goes to fire camp! So hopefully I'll see him at the end of the year. I'm Bianca, and I'm missing my soul mate...I soooo thanks all the support you ladies give, we all need to be told that its going to be okay
Old 01-08-2009, 10:11 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalchick View Post
Hello girlies, I've had nothing but possitive experiences with Prison talk. My babys release date is 4/22/10-until he goes to fire camp! So hopefully I'll see him at the end of the year. I'm Bianca, and I'm missing my soul mate...I soooo thanks all the support you ladies give, we all need to be told that its going to be okay

HI Bianca and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum!!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:14 AM
Donation Award 

socalchick.... Welcome to CCC!!!
We try to be supportive, after all we are All going through basically the same thing!! 2010 is not that far off!! He will be home before you know it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalchick View Post
Old 01-24-2009, 10:24 PM

hello everyone my name is diana i am 25 my boyfriend he has been there for a month unfortunally he gets out in 2014 a long time. I am thankful for prison talk the people here have been really helpful in helping me get information. I live really far in inland empire in so cali i plan to visit often. I would of liked for him to be closer but that didnt happen.
Old 01-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Donation Award 

Welcome Diana to CCC & PTO!!! We have a great community here!!! Many helpful and supportive people!!!
Unfortunately cdc-r don't really care how far from families they put inmates!!
If you have any questions you can't find answers for please ask!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrog View Post
hello everyone my name is diana i am 25 my boyfriend he has been there for a month unfortunally he gets out in 2014 a long time. I am thankful for prison talk the people here have been really helpful in helping me get information. I live really far in inland empire in so cali i plan to visit often. I would of liked for him to be closer but that didnt happen.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:57 PM
Mrs. Nevarez~10/15/09

Default Welcome!!!

Welcome dfrog I Hope PTO Is As Helpful To You As Is Is For Me. Hope To Chat With You Soon. I'd Be Glad To Help You Answer Any Questions If I Can For You.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:59 AM
---------------

Thanked 5,778 Times in 3,498 Posts

I just wanted to say Welcome to all the new CCC ladies.

The support and information here is fabulous....ask any questions you would like...no matter how small. We are all here for one another

Welcome again
Old 01-26-2009, 10:24 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfrog View Post

Hi Diana and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum. You will find alot of information and support here!! Everyone is very helpful here. No Drama, just alot of support and information!!

Good Luck to you and your boyfriend!! Hope to see you around here soon!!

Kristin