Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Correctional Center (CCC) - Susanville Topics and Information relating to the California Correctional Center located in Susanville, California.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:11 PM

Welcome dfrog !! PTO has helped alot from all the info to even just helping ease the stress dealing with the waiting for phone calls and mail.Best wishes to you and your boyfriendShari
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 PM

welcome Diana Everyone here is great from all the info to helping ease the stress of waiting for phone calls and mail. Best wishes to you and your boyfriend
Old 01-26-2009, 11:17 PM

OOOOPPPSSS that was an accident sorry but welcome diana
Old 02-14-2009, 04:11 AM
Hanging in there

Hi girls!
I'm Lulu, I'm 26 from Los Angeles. I've been a member of PTO since 2006 and my guy and I have had a rocky relationship from the get-go. He's been in and out of prison for the last 4 years, can't say I haven't dealt with the stress and the pain but PTO has definitely been there for me when I needed that comfort. Reading the stories that everyone posts always gives me hope and makes me realize time and time again how so many are going thru similar experiences. My guy got transferred from NKSP to Susanville (Sierra yard) in January and I plan to visit as soon as I get approved . I believe he gets out sometime in spring 2010 but I'm not sure. Like I said, rocky relationship, I kind of ignored him for a while to teach him a lesson.

Everyone here at CCC has been VERY helpful. All you ladies have been so nice and welcoming. I hope to see ya all soon at visiting .

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind " - Dr. Seuss

Last edited by Lulicity; 02-14-2009 at 04:20 AM..
Old 02-14-2009, 10:54 AM

Welcome Lulicity my husband is on Sierra yard also. I do know the stress and rockyness that your talking about. This is the place to get some comfort even if your ignoring him I can only get so much grumpy mail and phone calls. He doesn't realize how much it effects me so I just learned to slow down on my mail rather then send grumpy mail bad cause that just makes things worse. Good luck to you and your man.Shari
Old 02-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Hanging in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLESREDDEVIL View Post
Welcome Lulicity my husband is on Sierra yard also. I do know the stress and rockyness that your talking about. This is the place to get some comfort even if your ignoring him I can only get so much grumpy mail and phone calls. He doesn't realize how much it effects me so I just learned to slow down on my mail rather then send grumpy mail bad cause that just makes things worse. Good luck to you and your man.Shari
Yea I used to send grumpy mail but it doesn't fix anything. I just figured I'd ignore him and not say anything--good or bad. Now he's the one being sweet, lol. Not that he wasn't before but it helped him understand that I was mad too. Thanks for the welcome

p.s This susanville forum is awesome!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind " - Dr. Seuss

Last edited by Lulicity; 02-15-2009 at 04:19 AM..
Old 02-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,431 Times in 686 Posts

PTO is such a wonderful place!! As you already know. Very helpful and supportive!! PTO has made this ride so much easier for me, than doing it alone. Hopefully you get approved soon, so you can go visit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulicity View Post
Hi girls!
I'm Lulu, I'm 26 from Los Angeles. I've been a member of PTO since 2006 and my guy and I have had a rocky relationship from the get-go. He's been in and out of prison for the last 4 years, can't say I haven't dealt with the stress and the pain but PTO has definitely been there for me when I needed that comfort. Reading the stories that everyone posts always gives me hope and makes me realize time and time again how so many are going thru similar experiences. My guy got transferred from NKSP to Susanville (Sierra yard) in January and I plan to visit as soon as I get approved . I believe he gets out sometime in spring 2010 but I'm not sure. Like I said, rocky relationship, I kind of ignored him for a while to teach him a lesson.

Everyone here at CCC has been VERY helpful. All you ladies have been so nice and welcoming. I hope to see ya all soon at visiting .
Lulicity (02-16-2009)
Old 02-16-2009, 12:22 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulicity View Post
Hi girls!

Hi Lulu and welcome to the CCC Susanville forum!!

As you already know, you will find a lot of information and support here!!

Please join us in the Chit Chat forum to talk about anything and everything!! We also have a phone thread in regards to who is or is not receiving phone calls.

The CCC forum if VERY friendly (NO drama) and very supportive. We are all here for the same reasons!!

The Following User Says Thank You to patswife4-ever For This Useful Post:
Lulicity (07-09-2009)
Old 02-16-2009, 01:31 AM
Hanging in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by patswife4-ever View Post
Hi Lulu and welcome to the CCC Susanville forum!!

As you already know, you will find a lot of information and support here!!

Please join us in the Chit Chat forum to talk about anything and everything!! We also have a phone thread in regards to who is or is not receiving phone calls.

The CCC forum if VERY friendly (NO drama) and very supportive. We are all here for the same reasons!!
Yeah I can see that!

Thank you all

Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Home & Free 07/17/10

Hello All!

My name is Jah. I live and am from Cali's Bay Area. I'm finally getting the hang of PTO. The info being shared and support of here really helps and has also helped me get by lately.

My fiance is on the Cascade yard and been at CCC nearly 2 months now. This is also how long I haven't seen him. Yet itseems life forever to me. I am planning to visit him next weekend (had to cancel last week visiting plans due to weather). I'm also anxiously waiting to recieve our marriage packet anyday now. He told me he mailed it last week, but Lord knows in/outgoing mail is handled at their discretion. I am really praying that everything goes smoothly; getting the married app and family visits approved.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:01 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Jah View Post
Hello All!

My name is Jah. I live and am from Cali's Bay Area. I'm finally getting the hang of PTO. The info being shared and support of here really helps and has also helped me get by lately.

My fiance is on the Cascade yard and been at CCC nearly 2 months now. This is also how long I haven't seen him. Yet itseems life forever to me. I am planning to visit him next weekend (had to cancel last week visiting plans due to weather). I'm also anxiously waiting to recieve our marriage packet anyday now. He told me he mailed it last week, but Lord knows in/outgoing mail is handled at their discretion. I am really praying that everything goes smoothly; getting the married app and family visits approved.

Hi Ms_Jah and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum

Yes, you will find alot of support and information here.

Good luck on getting married!!

Old 02-25-2009, 12:58 AM
Donation Award 

WELCOME!!! As you may already know... this is a very helpful and supportive group of people in the CCC forum and PTO in general!!
I hope all goes well with your marriage packet.
If you have any questions about anything and can't find the answer your looking for, don't hesitate to ask!!! Someone will more than likely know the answer or we will help you find it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Jah View Post
Hello All!

Old 02-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Home & Free 07/17/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by edsbaby View Post
WELCOME!!! As you may already know... this is a very helpful and supportive group of people in the CCC forum and PTO in general!!
I hope all goes well with your marriage packet.
If you have any questions about anything and can't find the answer your looking for, don't hesitate to ask!!! Someone will more than likely know the answer or we will help you find it!!
MUCHO GRACIAS
Old 03-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Jake Andrea 2012

I don't know if I ever introduced myself here, but I've been poking around for a short time.

I live in the SF Bay Area (east bay) while my boyfriend/fiance does his time up in CCC Susanville. He's on Sierra yard, too, and won't get out til Jan 2013. We've been together since Jan 2007, so about 2 years, and for 1-1/2 of those, he's been locked up! I myself spent 8 months in county as his co-defendent (a county year) while he got 6 years state (at 85%).

I sometimes feel this huge hole in my heart will never stop aching, but ever since I found PTO, I've found some really excellent support in other people going through the same thing. Whenever I get depressed about waiting another 3 years, 10 months, I read about the other women who have been waiting 6-10 years already, or more, on their men who have incredibly long sentences. And who else can understand what I'm going through? I am so grateful that this website community exists.

I appreciate every one of you ladies!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:11 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpurity View Post
I don't know if I ever introduced myself here, but I've been poking around for a short time.

I live in the SF Bay Area (east bay) while my boyfriend/fiance does his time up in CCC Susanville. He's on Sierra yard, too, and won't get out til Jan 2013. We've been together since Jan 2007, so about 2 years, and for 1-1/2 of those, he's been locked up! I myself spent 8 months in county as his co-defendent (a county year) while he got 6 years state (at 85%).

I sometimes feel this huge hole in my heart will never stop aching, but ever since I found PTO, I've found some really excellent support in other people going through the same thing. Whenever I get depressed about waiting another 3 years, 10 months, I read about the other women who have been waiting 6-10 years already, or more, on their men who have incredibly long sentences. And who else can understand what I'm going through? I am so grateful that this website community exists.

I appreciate every one of you ladies!

HI djpurity and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum!!

Yes, we are all going through the same thing you are. Some of us have less time, some more, but we are all here for the same reason.... SUPPORT and INFORMATION!! You will find alot of support here in the CCC forum. We have no drama or BS here!! We all get along great!!

You WILL get through this and we WILL be here to help you get through this!!!

Good Luck to you and your loved one!! Wishing you both the best!!

Take Care,
Kristin

djpurity (03-03-2009)
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 AM

Hello ladies! This is my first week on CCC. I'm 28 & live in LA. The man I love has just gotten transferred there last week. He is housed in Sierra yard. I'm not sure what his new release date would be now that he is in Fire Camp training but before he got moved it was August, 2010. We are best friends but the love part is complicated. However, no matter what I love him unconditionally & have been waiting for him to come home. Right now we are going through some rough patches which have left me lost and confused but I just let the love flow and take care of it all! I havent seen him or heard his voice in 2 months which is driving me absolutely insane! I applied for visitation again this week. Hopefully I'll get approved soon.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:31 PM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblegurl View Post
Hello ladies! This is my first week on CCC. I'm 28 & live in LA. The man I love has just gotten transferred there last week. He is housed in Sierra yard. I'm not sure what his new release date would be now that he is in Fire Camp training but before he got moved it was August, 2010. We are best friends but the love part is complicated. However, no matter what I love him unconditionally & have been waiting for him to come home. Right now we are going through some rough patches which have left me lost and confused but I just let the love flow and take care of it all! I havent seen him or heard his voice in 2 months which is driving me absolutely insane! I applied for visitation again this week. Hopefully I'll get approved soon.
HI and welcome to PTO and the CCC forum!! We are all very helpful and supportive in this forum. We try to not have any drama or BS as that does not help anyone at all!!

I am going to answer some things here because you posted them, put please keep questions in the main chit chat forum otherwise they will get moved!!
If your man is on Sierra yard, then he is NOT in fire camp training YET. Once he gets moved over to Arnold yard, then the training will begin. Also, UNTIL he actually gets to a camp, he will not get a new release date. Also, if he was given 80 or 85%, then he will NOT get reduced time. Only those that were given 50% time get their time reduced once they get to fire camp.

Again, welcome to our forum and I wish you both the best!!

Kristin

Lulicity (03-08-2009)
Old 03-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Closed

Hello everyone am Verenisse am 27, and my bf is in CCC Cascade he has 26 months to go. He has been incarcerated for 6 months,and am just taking things as best as I can. I am new to the CCC forum but not to PTO. I look forward to chatting with you lady's thanks.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xunny View Post
Hello everyone am Verenisse am 27, and my bf is in CCC Cascade he has 26 months to go. He has been incarcerated for 6 months,and am just taking things as best as I can. I am new to the CCC forum but not to PTO. I look forward to chatting with you lady's thanks.
HI and welcome to the CCC forum. We are all helpful and supportive here and try to help out any way we can. I think you will like it here!!

Please search our forum for any questions you may have. If you do not find an answer, please post your question and we will do our best to answer it!!

Again, welcome to the CCC forum. I wish you and your boyfriend the best!!

Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 AM
I belong to him
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,719 Posts

Welcome Xunny & Bubblegirl!! Ditto to everything Patswife said

~grumpy's wifey~

Loyalty IS Everything!!

The Following User Says Thank You to mrs.grumps For This Useful Post:
patswife4-ever (03-06-2009)
Old 03-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Donation Award 

Bubblegurl & Xunny!!!
Like Pats said.... If you can't find an answer to your question, Please ask away!!!
We are here to Help and Support you!!
Having a loved one incarcerated is not easy!! But with PTO and it's Wonderful members, it sure makes it a lot easier!!!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 AM

Hi eveyone, my bf just got moved from SQ to CCC a couple days ago, hes serving 7 years. It feels like forever since I have talked to him or seen him, so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, I just sent in my visiting request. I am on court probation, but i really hope that this will work out. All i can do is pray? Wish? Whatever works!! And I just want to say thank you to everyone who posts, because without this place, I would be lost, definately!! So thank you again, and great job!
Old 04-22-2009, 11:38 AM
I belong to him
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,847 Times in 1,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sssaraaa View Post
Hi eveyone, my bf just got moved from SQ to CCC a couple days ago, hes serving 7 years. It feels like forever since I have talked to him or seen him, so keep your fingers crossed for me ladies, I just sent in my visiting request. I am on court probation, but i really hope that this will work out. All i can do is pray? Wish? Whatever works!! And I just want to say thank you to everyone who posts, because without this place, I would be lost, definately!! So thank you again, and great job!
Welcome to ccc!!!

~grumpy's wifey~

Loyalty IS Everything!!

Old 04-22-2009, 11:39 AM
~ Forever and a Week ~
Donation Award 

Quote:
Hi and welcome to our CCC forum

We are all really helpful and supportive here. If you need anything, just ask!!

Here is a link to our Chit chat forum

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/sho...407136&page=10

Again, welcome!! I wish you both the best

Kristin

Old 04-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Home & Free 07/17/10

Welcome to PTO!

Quote:

Last edited by Ms_Jah; 04-22-2009 at 12:12 PM..