Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MASSACHUSETTS > Massachusetts General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Massachusetts General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Massachusetts that do not fit into any other Massachusetts sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 PM

Default Help--need Lawyer referral

Hey All,
I am looking for a very high caliber lawyer in the New Bedford, MA area. I am not from Mass., I live in CA and my fiance is in custody in Oregon right now but is now having to face a warrant in Mass. from 9 years ago. The lawyer I am speaking with currently is Colleen Tynan and she seems like she should be pretty good--but I would really like to call around and be sure I get him the best representation possible as the situation is seeming pretty scary and it seems to be guaranteed that Mass. will extradite him back there versus considering a concurrent sentence. Anyway if anyone knows of a reputable "fighter for justice" attorney I would appreciate it, or if anyone can confirm that Colleen Tynan is a great attorney I would appreciate that too!!! Thank You! Also if anyone has had experienced their loved one being extradited across country please let me know what to maybe expect as far as how my fiance will be transported? Thanks!
Sponsored Links