Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities > Region II Work Release Centers:
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Region II Work Release Centers: Information and Discussion about the following facilities: Bridges of Jacksonville WRC, Daytona Beach WRC, Dinsmore WRC, Lake City WRC, Re-Entry of Ocala WRC, Santa Fe WRC, Reality House

Old 06-18-2019, 11:31 PM

Smile Florida work release: What can he have in his package?

My fiancé is currently incarcerated in the Florida DOC and is on his way to work release at Santa Fe work release in Gainesville Florida he will be there in 2 days I was wondering if anyone on here knew what He is allowed to have in his package that I am going to bring to him so I have an idea what to get before he gets there so I am already prepared and ready also does anyone know the specifics on when he will get to have a furlough and also how visitation works at the center!!!!!

Thanks so much
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2019, 04:38 AM

Since Santa Fe is within the bridges community. I would say give them a call to ask what he can have and not have at the release center. Also ask them how visitation works. I'll give you the number to call and ask it's 352-240-0850.

It's certain thing's you can't send or bring to them. Because they're not allowed to have it at the release center. It's better to call to get a good idea before creating a package.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keywii For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-19-2019), patchouli (06-19-2019)