Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 02-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Donation Award 

Yay!! Here's a happy dance for you Chitownbyrd! ..
Nothing for me though..I am thinking of making him wait now for his next letter,to try and make him think how it feels when it feels like the other person doesn't seem to care about your feelings!!It has been a week now since I got the last one and still haven't answered it-very unusual for me,but I feel so let down at the moment.. :shake:
Jvavau..Welcome to the lonely hearts club!!I hope he isn't in the hole and you hear from him any day now!!

Last edited by Eia; 02-23-2007 at 11:58 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2007, 12:06 PM
So far away

Jvavau.. i hope you get to hear from him.. i dont know if they are allowed to rite but maybe he ill write to u to let u know whats going on.. ill keep my fingers crossed for you hun.

The kern.. thanks for the dance lol.. I think its a good idea to hold off sending the letter, men are men you know? and a lot of the times men are blind. Or you could write him a letter to let him know you need to hear from him.. he might not know how u feel. I hope you hear from him soon.. i hate feeling let down like that.

Old 02-26-2007, 07:32 PM
So far away

hey you guys were getting pushed down.. where ya at!?

Old 02-27-2007, 01:19 PM

Well here I am. No phone calls and he is defentely in the SHU. I'm very dissapointed and sad. I just hope i get something from him to let me know he is doing okay. I miss my visits with him this sucks. I spoke with his mom and she has not heard anything yet. I guess this is life. Hey ladies lets keep this thread going.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Donation Award 

Hello there again Ladies;
One letter and NO calls..I'm thinking that despite his little stay in the hole before xmas-he might be in there again!!Reason?It has been 2 1/2 weeks since last call when he said he would definately be calling in a few days-he's never left it this long before!!
Anyway, apart from that;I hope you guys are having good days and can I say 'please keep everything crossed and wish us luck', because I finally got it together and sent back my visiting form with a letter for his counselor?!
((hugs)) to you jvavau-I'm sorry that you're feeling so low at the moment..Iknow how it feels not knowing anything-I am just hoping he's o.kay?!

Last edited by Eia; 02-27-2007 at 02:41 PM..
Old 02-27-2007, 02:45 PM
So far away

jvavau.. sorry that you havnt heard from him!.. Maybe somehting will come in the mail for you. At least you live close and can visit when he gets out of the hole. Just keep your head up and look foard to hearing from him, but keep yourself busy.

as for me i didnt hear from him yesterday.. i know hes broke but we still been emailing.. He said hes not working anymore.. which makes me think.. am i going to hear from him even less?? that would suck so bad! I dont know if i could deal with that, being such little time before his release. Its our time to plan now. MEH.. i miss him =)

Old 02-27-2007, 02:55 PM
So far away

the kern..good luck!.. i hope they allow you to visit.. if they do do you know when you want to go and visit? Im currently planning my visit (hehe..).. its getting exciting. (and expensive!..lol)... 2 of 4 in the hole?? lets hope not!.. i hope he contacts you soon.. did you decide to write back to him yet??

Old 02-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_kern
Hello there again Ladies;
One letter and NO calls..I'm thinking that despite his little stay in the hole before xmas-he might be in there again!!Reason?It has been 2 1/2 weeks since last call when he said he would definately be calling in a few days-he's never left it this long before!!
Anyway, apart from that;I hope you guys are having good days and can I say 'please keep everything crossed and wish us luck', because I finally got it together and sent back my visiting form with a letter for his counselor?!
((hugs)) to you jvavau-I'm sorry that you're feeling so low at the moment..Iknow how it feels not knowing anything-I am just hoping he's o.kay?!
Thanks alot for the hugs. I also wish you luck on the visiting application.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownbyrd
jvavau.. sorry that you havnt heard from him!.. Maybe somehting will come in the mail for you. At least you live close and can visit when he gets out of the hole. Just keep your head up and look foard to hearing from him, but keep yourself busy.

as for me i didnt hear from him yesterday.. i know hes broke but we still been emailing.. He said hes not working anymore.. which makes me think.. am i going to hear from him even less?? that would suck so bad! I dont know if i could deal with that, being such little time before his release. Its our time to plan now. MEH.. i miss him =)
I do try to keep my self busy. I work all day and go home and the the mother thing so i end up super tiered, but i still think about my baby and wonder if his okay. I'll just leave everything to Gods hands. So your'e excited about visiting your man? I know that feeling that you are having, It's a very weird feeling but exciting at the same time. Well talk to you guys later.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:32 PM
So far away

jvavau.. no matter what you do your going to think about him.. but keeping busy helps a lot.. i always do that when i dont hear from him.

Im super excited about visiting.. and he is too!.. though someone else delivered the news to him.... (LOLOLOLOLOL).. i must say tody is a great day for me.. i got a call and an email and hes gonna call again tonight! AANNDD he sent my special package! WOOT!!.. i cant wait to see what it is.. i kno its some kind of drawing.. but WHAT?!!?.. hehehe

Old 02-27-2007, 06:37 PM

Quote:
jvavau.. no matter what you do your going to think about him.. but keeping busy helps a lot.. i always do that when i dont hear from him.

Im super excited about visiting.. and he is too!.. though someone else delivered the news to him.... (LOLOLOLOLOL).. i must say tody is a great day for me.. i got a call and an email and hes gonna call again tonight! AANNDD he sent my special package! WOOT!!.. i cant wait to see what it is.. i kno its some kind of drawing.. but WHAT?!!?.. hehehe
Im excited for you It probably is a drawing, well let us know what you got okay. Im jealous at this point cause your getting the calls, e-mails and mail (lol) well talk to you later
Old 02-27-2007, 08:48 PM

Jvavau, I'm sorry you're having such a tough time right now I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you get your call and some mail too! Just remember, if you don't hear from him, it's not because he's not thinking about you and wishing he could talk to you. It's hard right now, but it will get better!

So, I have an announcement to make....the flight's all booked and I'm on my way to see my baby over Easter weekend!!! Hopefully, a certain someone on here will be joining me on the trip (you know who you are LOL). That's 3 wonderful days at good ole' V-ville...can't wait! I haven't been out there since July (you all know about the whole lockdown fiasco when I had to cancel my plans). I just hope nothing like that happens again- my heart couldn't take it!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:00 AM
Donation Award 

Jvavau &Chitownbyrd;Many thanks for your luck-I think we may need it.Well,I figure that if I'm pessimistic then it won't hurt too much if I don't get the news that I'm hoping for(who am I kidding that I won't be upset)?..Still, let's see what happens-he may have a good counselor eh?.Not sure how long we'll have to wait for an answer, because I believe that they have to go through Interpol on overseas applications?!
Oooo!-And not to mention how green with envy I am over the two of you visiting-make sure we hear all of the juicy details when you get back o.kay?
Chitownbyrd;I think you're probably right, it could be a drawing of some sort-although not necessarily on paper!!.What ever it is,you'll love it I'm sure because you'll know it came from his heart!!
Oh and no,I haven't sent a letter back yet-I was gonna make him sweat!!LOL..But I may have to cave-in and write him one soon because my daughter is telling me that I'm acting like a 12 year-old!!..Words of wisdom eh;from someone so young?!!
Just a thought;But howabout we all check-in everyday even if it's just to say 'hi'?What do you all think?
Jvavau;Stay strong and know he will be just as anxious to call you as you
want him too!
Out for now!!
Old 03-01-2007, 12:34 AM
So far away

The Kern.... i say go ahead and write to him.. look at me caving in for you LOL.... Ill be sure to give u all the details of visiting.. everything is planned for the most part.. just waiting to get my tickets.

Jensmcm..i would be heart broken right there with ya if they went on lockdown... they would also be dragging my crazy ass out of there LOL.

i didnt get my package today.. damnit.. maybe tomorrow.. i gotta say this though.. the mail person i had today was a complete ditz! i was doing my window stalking at the usual time and she was walking along and dropped some stuff in the snow.. so when she got to my house i told her then she walked over and threw the stuff away. as she as walkign away she dropped someone elses box package and was like "oops!".. and that irritated me so much. shes lucky it wasnt my package she was dropping in the snow!.. about 2 hours later i had to check the mailbox to make sure she didnt lose and then find my package... GRR..ell its bedtime.. cant wait for tha mail tomorrow lol.. i even canceled an appt to wait for it!

Old 03-01-2007, 10:19 AM
So far away

ok.. i know no one replied but i need a short vent.. so i cancel my appt for this package... i see the mail man coming and i see a big envelope.. FOLDED IN HALF.. so my heart starts racing and im pissed.. then i grab ahold of it.. and the package wasnt from him but some junk mail.. UGH.. so now hopefully tomorrow

Old 03-01-2007, 01:17 PM

Hey ladies, I got a letter yesterday (yay). I was just so happy to hear from him and to let me knoe he is doing good. H is in hte hole he said he will be there for at least two more months, i'm realy going to miss him, cna you imagine two more months with out seen him. After visiting him every weekend and know i wont be able to see him. Well atleast I know he is doing good. Well ladies i thought i share that with you. I'll be writing him every day so that way both of our times go by pertty fast.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
ok.. i know no one replied but i need a short vent.. so i cancel my appt for this package... i see the mail man coming and i see a big envelope.. FOLDED IN HALF.. so my heart starts racing and im pissed.. then i grab ahold of it.. and the package wasnt from him but some junk mail.. UGH.. so now hopefully tomorrow
Patience, Patience, You'll be getting something just remember that the mail people work as they please and i dont know how the weather is out ther but usually when it is raining and snowing it takes a while longer. I would of also been mad if they had my mail in hald I would make a big deal out of it with the post master. But thank god it was not what you were waiting for.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Donation Award 

Chitownbyrd;To back up what Jvavau has said-I received a letter today,and it has taken 11 days to get to me-yet he said today(YAY!!!!..I got two calls today-happy,happy me)he posted it out on the 19th!!Trouble is at the moment, that isn't going to make you feel any better is it?When you are anticipating mail every morning and it isn't there the disappointment is tremendous..I know-I've been there!!But if he has sent a drawing,in all likelihood he will have packed it with stiff card,so it should be o.kay!!
Jvavau-it must be our lucky day eh?..Both got letters :-)I do feel for you about the lack of visiting though-muster all the fortitude you can and they'll soon be around again..
Well as I said,I had a letter and two calls today-finally; I was so worried..But what made me feel really bad was he asked me if I had got his last letter,and I lied and said yes,it was late-that I had got it last friday!!
Turns out he has had a very bad bout of flu-very tactfully,I said yeah-one of you gets it in there-you've all got it!!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:41 PM

It's seems like we've all had a pretty good day , except for Chitownbyrd...I'm sorry you didn't get your big envelope, but I have faith it'll come tomorrow Just hurry up and get to sleep so you can wake up and have it be a new day. You know as well as I do, it's a very tempting idea. lol. the_kern and jvavau, I'm so happy you both heard from your guys yesterday...I know you must be feeling so much better!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:19 AM
So far away

Jvavau and the kern.... ... theres a dance for you guys .. finally heard from your guys!!!! wooot!

Jensmcm... i def went to bed before my "usual" time..

Now lets see if i get my package.. =)~

Old 03-02-2007, 09:19 AM
So far away

the mail man hates me

Old 03-02-2007, 11:56 AM

Quote:
the mail man hates me
I'll keep my fingers cross. Hopefully tomorrow you'll receive something. I got another letter from my man I'm so glad. He said he is doing okay. So i'm glad to hear from him.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:08 PM
So far away

I better get it tomorrow.. i told my mailman "wheres my package??".. he laughed and said.. "maybe ill bring it for you tomorrow".. lol.. ass... ahh well what can ya do

jvavau.. its your lucky week

Old 03-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Donation Award 

Chitownbyrd...Ah Sweety...Fingers crossed that tomorrow will be the day!!Still I'm now thinking about your and Jensmcm's visits coming up..I know I've said it before but I'm gonna say it again-I AM so envious-but then,I guess you both knew that eh?!! LOL
Jensmcm;how's everything going for you-happy and good I hope?And Jvavau;I am so glad that you got another letter-it will help with the temporary no visiting.I'm sure..
..In fact at the moment, I am a very happy bunny that we are all hearing from our lovely fellas!!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Donation Award 

Oh and Chitownbyrd;thanks for the dance-that's almost how I was!!