Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prisons > USP Victorville
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

USP Victorville Topics and discussion specific to USP VIctorville in Adelanto, CA.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:48 PM
So far away

It does sound lie it was a bad idea.. i mean didnt they think that was going to happen? DUH.. How many perople usually go and visit?? How close are you put next to other people? I hope not too close. I have never been to visit in any kind of jail.. so i dont know about these things. be sure to let us know if they changed it back to the smarter way.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2007, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitownbyrd
It does sound lie it was a bad idea.. i mean didnt they think that was going to happen? DUH.. How many perople usually go and visit?? How close are you put next to other people? I hope not too close. I have never been to visit in any kind of jail.. so i dont know about these things. be sure to let us know if they changed it back to the smarter way.
They put you real close about 5 to 7 feet away from the other people, and I sure will let you know if they change it up to the smarter way. Hey by the way Happy Valentines Day. Did you send your honey a card? Well Have a good one and i'll keep you guys updated on the smart things Victorville COs are up too.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:19 PM
So far away

5 feet?.. ugh...thats close enough to smell someones raunchy breath! LOL... whatever.. as long as i get to see him.. Happy Vday to u all... i sent him 2 cards, one from me one from my daughter.. i also sent the postcards (17) from the PTO swap. Some "coupons"... they are for books/money.. and a little love note hehe =D

Old 02-14-2007, 09:42 PM
Account Closed

Well I mailed him a letter today. I moved back to New York because of health reasons and he's in California. We have a 14yr old daughter together and he was pretty pissed at first when I flew back and got custody of her. But she's where she belongs finally and so happy, but part of me is angry that he got himself in this mess and has never apologized to her for the nightmare he put her through. My poor baby stood there and watched as a bunch of US Marshals hauled her dad away. He'd been a major meth dealer for years. She never talks about him and isn't at all interested in writing him. I don't have the heart to tell him that in the letters. I often wonder if he's going to come out worse than when he went in. He was an SOB when we were married to each other but I really would like him to do better when he gets out for his daughters sake. 3 more years to go. It seems do far away, he's already been in 18mos. His sister said he's getting huge from working out. Thanks for all the info girls.........you're awsome.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 PM
Account Closed

Now I'm really pissed !! I just looked him up on the BOP and they've changed his location to USP Atwater.....further north on an Air Force Base no less. What the hell is he doing to make them keep messin with him like this? He just did a month in the hole in Florence , Ariz for tampering with a locking device. I wonder if he scewed himself good this time ?
Old 02-16-2007, 06:25 PM
So far away

where ya at ladies?

Vallan.. sorry they moved him.. again

I ust thought about something... Maybe they changed up the way they were doing vsits last weekend because people ere coming for their valentines day visits?

Old 02-17-2007, 09:45 PM
So far away

Well i freel like i just have to post.. i feel lonely and in that "blah" kinda mood. Work sucked, my feet hurt from standing all day (crappy flat-bottom non supporting shoes!), no call from him, no email from him. Im not mad ofcourse, Its just comforting to come home to "him" after a rough day. To top everything off my best friend found out her boyfriend has lukemia. They started Chemotherapy today. I think i will visit him on thursday when im in the area. ::sigh::.. i need my inmate.

Old 02-19-2007, 06:49 PM

Hey ladies whats going on? As for me well I did not go visit my baby this weekend some other things came up were it made it impossible for me to go visit him. This weekend was just not going well so i'm kind of bumed out also a little upset cause i have not heard from my man since thursday and that is really unusual. I'm going to call up to victorville to see if they're on lockdown, cause it seems kind of odd for my baby not to call me, specially if i did not make it up there to see him he would usually call. Well ladies talk to you later
Old 02-19-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Well i freel like i just have to post.. i feel lonely and in that "blah" kinda mood. Work sucked, my feet hurt from standing all day (crappy flat-bottom non supporting shoes!), no call from him, no email from him. Im not mad ofcourse, Its just comforting to come home to "him" after a rough day. To top everything off my best friend found out her boyfriend has lukemia. They started Chemotherapy today. I think i will visit him on thursday when im in the area. ::sigh::.. i need my inmate.
Hey Chitownbyrd, sorry to hear that your not having a good one. Hey girl buy yourself some good pair of shoes so your feet wont be hurting. Well hopefully you hear soon from your inmate. I know that feeling that your having, it's like even thought they aint here with us physically but just hearing from them makes it all better. Girl I know that feeling, just keep strong.
Old 02-19-2007, 07:25 PM
So far away

He called last night =D.. i was having such a rough day yesterday i ust went to sleep and he woke me up..When i told him that he asked if he wanted him to let me go.. i said ARE YOU CRAZY???.. LOL.. I dont think they are on lockdown because i got the email and the call yesterday. Maybe call to see if hes in the hole?

Old 02-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Donation Award 

Hi Everyone;
Well,I haven't been online much because I've been feeling really down lately.Work is a strain and I've been having a few problems with my ex-just the sort of time I need to talk with my better half..
I last had a call 11 days ago and nothing since-I worry about him so much,especially as he has been ganged up on several times before.
Anyway,he said he'd call again in a few days time-now I'm wondering how many days is a 'few' in prison because I always thought that it was 3 or four!!
I did get a very long letter on saturday and although it was a very loving one,for some reason it didn't make me feel any better!!
Phew!..Well that's the end of my little moan..Thanks you guys for listening!!
Old 02-20-2007, 05:26 PM

Hey everyone...I just wanted to say I'm right there with ya in the lonely hearts club . I miss my guy so much and I got in a big fight with my mom about him a few days ago so that's definitely not helping things. We just have to remember that we always have each other!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:24 PM
So far away

The Kern.. i hope you hear from him soon.. i totally undestand how you could hear from hi in a long letter and still be dissapointed.. i get that way sometimes.. like when they were on lockdown.. that 1st letter i got i just rolled my eyes and tossed it in my box.. you will feel better soon im sure

dont you absolutely hate it when family or friends pick at your relationships.. and then IF they do go wrong they rub it in your face instead of being helpful to you??? Sorry about your mom Jensmcm.. my mom is always insisting that "when i move out with my jail boyfriend".. yada yada.. but i always like hen she says that.. LOL... its other people who piss me off.. saying TERRIBLE TERRIBLE things about him.. ::sigh::... lets all gather and go for a visit this weekend ... dont e all wish.. (lucky Jvavau!)

Old 02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
So far away

ok.. you all are going to have to excuse me.. because i need a vent..

I am pissed.. no email again tonight, when i talked to him sunday he said he would email me through the week and if he has money he will call me. I dont think i would be upset right now if it hadnt been for his lack a phone call on Valentines day. Sure he as on the phone a 7am calling me to apologize.. but still i am upset. I JUST got done writing him a long letter excited for email tonight and then nothing. I also agreed to watch my cousins son.. and her friends 2 kids (who are.. ridiculously bad) for some extra money so i can come and see HIM.. i feel sort of abandoned tonight. I feel like i could cry. Why is it that these men know how to push all the right AND wrong buttons??.. hopefully tomorrow brings a better day for us all. I am going to go to bed so i dont think about this any longer. Good night.

Old 02-21-2007, 05:01 AM
Donation Award 

Chitownbyrd...I'm right with you!!
I didn't have a call on Valentines either,but on the letter dated the 12th he said 'Happy Valentines', and I'm like what's the use of that-infact it made it worse because he had remembered the date.I know I shouldn't feel like this but really can't help it..I hate it when he say's he'll call then doesn't..He gave me his foster mum's number recently(his mother died when he was 2 1/2yrs old)whom he's very close to, because he wants us to get to know each other,so I told him to call her first and let her know,so I'm hoping he's still trying to get in touch with her and his aunty first incase he runs out of minutes.
But I am also sorry for you both ,having to cope with friends and family demeaning your relationships-that's really tough on you folks, and I hope it eases with time when these people can see how well things are going for you?!
By the way Chitownbyrd,I'm sure your feet will get used to standing all day,mine did when I was working 12 hour shifts as a Chef de Party.I thought they would drop off at first!!
Still, think of those dollar signs eh?!

Last edited by Eia; 02-21-2007 at 05:03 AM..
Old 02-21-2007, 05:13 AM
Donation Award 

I was just thinking,as they have e-mails there-why doesn't he ever e-mail me?When he was first transferred,he told me to send him my addy but I have never received anything!Perhaps he's scared of embarrassing himself as he doesn't know the first thing about computers except that you have to press a button to send!..Well,he has been incarcerated for 20 yrs now(parole hearing next year)..
Sorry about this-I seem to be sad,worried,depressed and bitter -all in equal amounts..
Old 02-21-2007, 09:16 AM
So far away

Mail just came.. and nothnig ofcourse...i think i am expecting pictures this week if he even sent them.. I heavily debated on not sending the letter i wrote last night but the mail man got here early so i said ahh what the hell and sent it.

On valentines day i did get a card, that was super sweet, but afer yelling at everyone all day about how they better nswer his call, and then i didnt even get a call.. well that sucked really bad. He was drunk and arguing with people (they were supposed to do somethign and chaplain didnt show) and then he passed out.. hes lucky he was on the phone first thing in the morning.

What i think it s is guys get "comfortable" in a relationship and when they get in that mood you hve to do somethign to get their attention so they know your saying "HEY.. you gotta work if you want this!".. then they ill be filling your mail box and ringing up your phone as often as they can.

the kern.. Maybe thats why or maybe he used his mins getting ahold of them? I would ask him to try email.. its not expensive and he will get used to using it. It definately is a way to put your mind at ease. ..

sometimes i think people just pick apart my relationship because they are scared for me. I appreciate the concern, but they could just talk to me like an adult and try to understand it before they judge it. I cant count the # of times ive heard "he will beat you up" "he will get out and go back in leaving you and your daughter sranded" "blah blah".... it gets worse.

Lets hope we all get some form of contact today.. before we gotta go slap them around a bit. lol

My feet hurt because my shoes arent the best to be standing on all day.. they are converse and flat bottomed.. i dont have flat feet. i bought inserts for arch support but they gave me a dang blister.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:08 AM

Hey ladies well here I am very sad, Well I had'nt heard from my baby and yesterday night i heard from his friends mother that he was in the hole since Sunday, who knows why! Anyways I just hope he's doing fine and what ever he did to get himself in trouble I just hope he does not get more time. I'm also sad cause who knows when i'm gonna even be able to see him. Well ladies thought i let you guys know what's going on.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:06 PM
So far away

yea.. i still havnt heard from my guy.. i called and hes not in the hole.. so.. who knows what the hell hes doin.

jvavau.. hope he doesnt get more time.. how long re they usually in the hole for?

Old 02-22-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
yea.. i still havnt heard from my guy.. i called and hes not in the hole.. so.. who knows what the hell hes doin.

jvavau.. hope he doesnt get more time.. how long re they usually in the hole for?
Who knows how much time he will be in the hole this time. Last time he got in trouble they shiped him up to Pennsylvania and he cought a year added to his sentence and did a SHU term of three years. This realy sucks i'm kind of mad at him but then again i know how it is in there so he has to do what he has to do to survive. I rather have him in hte hole here close enough than having him so far away. Well I'll keep you updated to what is going on.
AS to your man not calling, that sucks cause I now that feeling. Hopefully you hear from him soon.
Old 02-22-2007, 02:45 PM
Donation Award 

Well surprise,surprise-no phone calls here either!!
What in the heck is going on?! I haven't called the prison but don't think he'll be in the hole as he was in there just before christmas for a week..Still who knows..If anyone finds anything out plz let us know!!
(((hugs to you all)))
Old 02-22-2007, 06:35 PM

Hey guys, I'm sorry about all the bad luck you're having...especially you, jvavau. I've never had to deal with the hole (knock on wood), but I can imagine how much that sucks for you. You're so close to him and now you might not get to visit for awhile. Hopefully, his time in there will be really short!

As for Chitownbyrd and the_kern, it might help to know that I think they locked down early last night. I got a call from my guy around 9:20 (their time) and the phone cut out in about five minutes. Usually when that happens it's because they had to lockdown before 10:00. Maybe your guys just didn't get a chance to get their calls in. I hope you hear from them soon! I hope I hear from my guy soon too...5 min. is like a tease. lol. What the hell?
Old 02-22-2007, 07:07 PM
So far away

This is startng to go from worrying to annoying.. =(..

Jensmcm.. sorry about that 5 min call.. they did that to me before and it sucked.. i thoguth i maybe hung up on him or that he hung up on me.

lets keep ou fingers crossed for tonight.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:23 PM
So far away

he called!!!!!!!!!!!... heheheh... super happy. sure enough he was out of money then he used money he didnt have to call me .. and i got an email.. he says he is sending me something that somoene is helping him to make.. now i am anxious to know what it is!

this is me doign a happy dance..

now a for you all! hope you heard from your guys!!!

Old 02-23-2007, 10:58 AM

Quote:
he called!!!!!!!!!!!... heheheh... super happy. sure enough he was out of money then he used money he didnt have to call me .. and i got an email.. he says he is sending me something that somoene is helping him to make.. now i am anxious to know what it is!

this is me doign a happy dance..

now a for you all! hope you heard from your guys!!!
That's good, I'm happy for you. I don't think i'll be talking to my man for a while. Yesterday I talked to his friend mom and dhe said it look like he will be in the hole for a minute, I hope not. This sucks.