Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Tennessee should be posted here.

Old 02-22-2016, 03:28 PM

Question Sentence calculation

I have a 2 year sentence and currently on felony probation. I served 262 days in county before making the two year plea deal. They gave me credit for that time. I have a ROP hearing coming up soon. Probably will be revoked at that time. I have a couple question about this... (1) Will I get good time credits for that 262 days? What is the good time amount per month? How long to flatten the sentence? Thanks' Rick
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2016, 11:06 PM

I am confused revoked means you violated a condition during your probation. No more than likely you will not get credits for time served, if you do, this will be a first here in TN. Let me know what happens. It depends on the TCA percentage of time they are requiring you to do, please respond with felony and year I can look it up and tell you how much time you will have to do, but if you get any write ups while you are incarcerated they can make you complete the entire 2 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbzbozzy View Post
I have a 2 year sentence and currently on felony probation. I served 262 days in county before making the two year plea deal. They gave me credit for that time. I have a ROP hearing coming up soon. Probably will be revoked at that time. I have a couple question about this... (1) Will I get good time credits for that 262 days? What is the good time amount per month? How long to flatten the sentence? Thanks' Rick
Old 02-24-2017, 09:44 AM

The original sentence on DUI forth. 2 years @ 30%. I served 262 days on the sentence before I took a the 2 year plea deal with credit for the 262 days. I was placed on probation at the plea day for the remainder of the original 2 year sentence. My question is how much good time will I receive for the 262 days as they are incorporated (credited) to thee original 2 year sentence. I have a revocation hearing 13 March for a probation violation. The DA wants me flatten the rest of this sentence and run my new ( the violating factor) the dui time consecutive ( another 2 year sentence) even though the TBI blood draw came back negative for alcohol. This dui came back 10/2014. I have been out on bond since that time. Have worn an ankle bracelet since that time that is read weakly for alcohol use and have continued reporting monthly to BOPP officer.