Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Tennessee should be posted here.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:29 PM

Default Share your experience with the Tennessee parole board here

How many other people love ones have went or are currently dealing with the two parole board ?
Old 06-29-2017, 12:18 PM

TN Parole ... They tend to make up the rules to fit the situation .. the only thing that is consistent with them is their inconsistency ...
Old 07-08-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
TN Parole ... They tend to make up the rules to fit the situation .. the only thing that is consistent with them is their inconsistency ...
Are you familiar with tn board
Old 07-12-2017, 12:33 PM

Default tn parole

I have not had any thing good come from these people. I have had dealings with them since 2002.. nothing but bad news. like dealing with fidel castro . They sit up in the rachel building in nashville and do nothing more than dispense misery either directly or through their demons scattered across the state.
Old 07-12-2017, 01:04 PM

I wish that there was one positive thing to say about these people, but so far I have found nothing. My wife has a little more than three years remaining on parole. I have to keep telling myself that this too shall pass.. ( Like a Kidney Stone ) .
Old 07-12-2017, 10:52 PM

Quote:
I wish that there was one positive thing to say about these people, but so far I have found nothing. My wife has a little more than three years remaining on parole. I have to keep telling myself that this too shall pass.. ( Like a Kidney Stone ) .
YOU are sooooo 100% RIGHT!!! I am a long-ago --LONG-termed staff member who married one of the guys.... There is not 1 (ONE) thing any which/way 'right' about these people/department..... These are THE most hate-filled, ugly, ignorant critters to be found... all the way from receptionist to commissioner (who I dealt with back in the day)... Lying, cheating thieves of life and DOLLARS they are!!!!) ZERO 'respect' for Tennessee!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ib1/2 For This Useful Post:
Guilty (07-14-2017)
Old 07-12-2017, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ib1/2 View Post
YOU are sooooo 100% RIGHT!!! I am a long-ago --LONG-termed staff member who married one of the guys.... There is not 1 (ONE) thing any which/way 'right' about these people/department..... These are THE most hate-filled, ugly, ignorant critters to be found... all the way from receptionist to commissioner (who I dealt with back in the day)... Lying, cheating thieves of life and DOLLARS they are!!!!) ZERO 'respect' for Tennessee!!!!
Have you ever heard of them calling people back before the release elibility date but not paroling them til then? My fiance went up first time in Dec 2016 he was put off cuz of classes he has took them all but one he in it now he graduate I'm Oct 2017 but his red date as of now it in July 2018 he getting 12 days a month and on foil his ped is Jan 2017 and his schedule parole hearing on foil is Sept 2018 do you think since he graduating his last class in Oct this yr is their a chance he can get called back early or will they make him sit in there til Sept 2018
Old 07-14-2017, 12:46 PM

I have never known them to move a date, once it is published. With that being said, keep in mind that they can do what ever they want. When a person is in tdoc custody, they BELONG to the State of Tennessee.
Old 07-14-2017, 12:55 PM

Quote:
I have never known them to move a date, once it is published. With that being said, keep in mind that they can do what ever they want. When a person is in tdoc custody, they BELONG to the State of Tennessee.
It's heard of getting called back early on a parole flop I have read it on this website but it just not updated info from few years ago. He only received flop for not having his classes and right after his hearing in Dec 2016 they put him in class in Jan 2017 not he in very fast class and will graduate in Oct 2017 so let just hope once he is complete in Oct they will call him back early on his flop instead making him sit til Sept 2018 all we can do is prepare for worse which is wait til Sept 2018 but hope for best..

Do you know which date mean they have did their percentage giving by the court on their sentence is it the ped date or the red date
Old 07-14-2017, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsladyy View Post
Have you ever heard of them calling people back before the release elibility date but not paroling them til then? My fiance went up first time in Dec 2016 he was put off cuz of classes he has took them all but one he in it now he graduate I'm Oct 2017 but his red date as of now it in July 2018 he getting 12 days a month and on foil his ped is Jan 2017 and his schedule parole hearing on foil is Sept 2018 do you think since he graduating his last class in Oct this yr is their a chance he can get called back early or will they make him sit in there til Sept 2018
If there is any way/shape/form for 'them' to screw with a person--they WILL. If it does NOT make sense to a reasonable/rational minded person--they WILL do it. If is the RIGHT thing to do-they will NOT do it. This is Tennessee!!! This state calls itself a 'republican' state yet it thrives on following all things 'democrat'. (((I SWEAR/PROMISE that when I came into west TN I fell down the 'rabbit hole'!!! Wrong is right, up is down, yes is no and be ever so cautious if anyone smiles at you---they DO have a weapon to kill your spirit, soul, heart and mind...

I was raised on the west & east coasts as well as having been to many other countries. I have NEVER in my life seen anything so 'rabbit-holed' as Tennessee.... (well, Ohio runs a close 2nd--and I can speak of several other states--including 2 on the east coast that make America look like an infantile country)...

Sorry to be so hateful, but I am old, educated and well traveled and have lived a lot of life. Mantra that all of my grandparents used was "Friends want friends to do well and succeed--enemies don't" ---- More 'enemies' in tn can be found than 'friends'.
Guilty (07-19-2017)
Old 07-14-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
It's heard of getting called back early on a parole flop I have read it on this website but it just not updated info from few years ago. He only received flop for not having his classes and right after his hearing in Dec 2016 they put him in class in Jan 2017 not he in very fast class and will graduate in Oct 2017 so let just hope once he is complete in Oct they will call him back early on his flop instead making him sit til Sept 2018 all we can do is prepare for worse which is wait til Sept 2018 but hope for best..

Do you know which date mean they have did their percentage giving by the court on their sentence is it the ped date or the red date
Sorry to add more truth but, these 'classes' are really a joke as are the staff who 'teach' them... It is all just paperwork to send to the Federal Government for MORE money.... NOT 1 thing to do with anything else...

The BEST thing I have seen the PLANS of is a church being a help with those being released on Parole BUT---I am not a fan of organized religion in America--they have changed everything from the old countries where is was more real... --- I know different...
Old 07-14-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Sorry to add more truth but, these 'classes' are really a joke as are the staff who 'teach' them... It is all just paperwork to send to the Federal Government for MORE money.... NOT 1 thing to do with anything else...

The BEST thing I have seen the PLANS of is a church being a help with those being released on Parole BUT---I am not a fan of organized religion in America--they have changed everything from the old countries where is was more real... --- I know different...
I'm not trying be rude but your way off topic how did my post of asking about the tn parole board turn into all this it seems to me that you have personal feelings toward the state of tn.. My main focus is what people experience is with tn parole board not their personal feelings toward the state of tn I'm sorry your that angry toward the state but please keep on topic thanks have nice night
Old 07-14-2017, 09:20 PM

If you don't want an HONEST/EDUCATED/KNOWLEDGABLE answer DON'T ask a question!!!!!

You don't like MY HONEST, EDUCATED and KNOWLEDGABLE opinion- then DON'T ask on a FORUM!!!!

I will NEVER reply to a person asking a question with a willy-nilly IGNORANT statement.
Old 07-14-2017, 09:27 PM

Quote:
If you don't want an HONEST/EDUCATED/KNOWLEDGABLE answer DON'T ask a question!!!!!

You don't like MY HONEST, EDUCATED and KNOWLEDGABLE opinion- then DON'T ask on a FORUM!!!!

I will NEVER reply to a person asking a question with a willy-nilly IGNORANT statement.
I'm pretty sure I didn't ask about how the state of tn is about their politics or religions now if you want reply about how their parole process is then I'm all for it the negative or positive only thing that you have mention that has anything to do about parole is the classes but the rest of what you have replied is definitely off the topic of parole if you want to nag about the state of tn then make your own forum to do so
Old 07-14-2017, 10:24 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I didn't ask about how the state of tn is about their politics or religions now if you want reply about how their parole process is then I'm all for it the negative or positive only thing that you have mention that has anything to do about parole is the classes but the rest of what you have replied is definitely off the topic of parole if you want to nag about the state of tn then make your own forum to do so
Umm excuse ME for having worked WITH them for years and knowing how they do what they do.... OH that's right, you have not- so you know the in's and out's of how they do what they do.... MY 'BAD'...... These 'staff' personalities are the ones who click on the computer and fill out their forms... SORRY --- YOU have seen/known more than I.... IT all plays into the FACTS!! No harm--you just don't know what really goes on...
Guilty (07-19-2017)
Old 07-14-2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Umm excuse ME for having worked WITH them for years and knowing how they do what they do.... OH that's right, you have not- so you know the in's and out's of how they do what they do.... MY 'BAD'...... These 'staff' personalities are the ones who click on the computer and fill out their forms... SORRY --- YOU have seen/known more than I.... IT all plays into the FACTS!! No harm--you just don't know what really goes on...
I know it a money thing with them so they try keep them longer and that they don't care about our love ones but I'm trying tell you is I want hear peoples personal experience when it comes to their parole process not anything else they do I know their dirty.. If your loves one has went thru the parole process with them share it like flops or early call backs on the flops. I'm still trying find info if the ped date is date that their percentage by court is up or is that what the red date is
Old 08-07-2017, 10:25 AM

This is a hard question for a lot of us. I feel that the people in Nashville have not dealt with me honestly. You may not want to hear anything bad and I don't have anything good to say. My experience with these people has not been a good one..
Old 08-09-2017, 10:25 PM

Quote:
This is a hard question for a lot of us. I feel that the people in Nashville have not dealt with me honestly. You may not want to hear anything bad and I don't have anything good to say. My experience with these people has not been a good one..
I'm open to hear negative or positive as long it has to do with how they do parole process so even if it's negative share your experience
Old 11-07-2017, 06:31 PM

I heard someone got voted unanimously for parole at the hearing, then the paperwork went to Nashville and the parole was rejected.

wtf.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:31 PM

I have a finacee in ten prison and they are the slowest folks I have ever encountered and will not budge from one seat to next . He was suppose to be out in Jan 2018 but since he hasn't taken or finished some voc class he has to wait till sept of 2018, what kinda bull crap is that, times up times up let them out
Old 01-22-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roninew1 View Post
I have a finacee in ten prison and they are the slowest folks I have ever encountered and will not budge from one seat to next . He was suppose to be out in Jan 2018 but since he hasn't taken or finished some voc class he has to wait till sept of 2018, what kinda bull crap is that, times up times up let them out
Mine fiance goes up in Sept 2018 he went up in Dec 2016 for his safety valve but got put off because he hadn't took none classes but since then he took all classes he was recommended and then some and hasnt had no write ups so we're hoping for best in Sept