Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Minnesota prison & jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 06-17-2017, 04:46 PM

Exclamation How do I set up for Video Visitation?

Hey, I have been trying to figure out how to do the Video Visitation. It just tells me I need to have him add me to his list. He says I'm on every list he had to do. So how do you sign up for it?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2017, 04:52 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,702 Posts

Hi if you are on his approved visiting list you should be able to schedule a video visit with him on jpay. You cant do it via the app it has to be on a computer or tablet.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
KJM84 (07-19-2017)
Old 06-17-2017, 05:31 PM

I am on his visiting list. Ive been going there every visiting day for a month. But when I try to schedule a video visitation it tells me to contact him and have him add me to his list. He says theres nothing like that so we are lost lol. But My car just fell apart yesterday, I cant afford to fix it or get a new one so I won't be able to see him if we cant figure this out..
Old 07-02-2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJM84 View Post
I am on his visiting list. Ive been going there every visiting day for a month. But when I try to schedule a video visitation it tells me to contact him and have him add me to his list. He says theres nothing like that so we are lost lol. But My car just fell apart yesterday, I cant afford to fix it or get a new one so I won't be able to see him if we cant figure this out..
Does he possibly have a block on his jpay? I know sometimes people aren't allowed video visits or to have funds added if there was a block set in place. If he can't figure out why it's stopping from being able to schedule call up to visiting and ask if they know anything. Whenever I've scheduled one mine just saying pending approval.
The Following User Says Thank You to Terramay320 For This Useful Post:
KJM84 (07-19-2017)
Old 07-03-2017, 04:13 PM

Did you maybe used anoher name on your jpay account? Because the name from the jpay account has to be the same from the visitation list.

Yes maybe he isnt allowed to get video visits. He should check with his case manager
KJM84 (07-19-2017)
Old 07-03-2017, 04:16 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,716 Times in 3,702 Posts

It sounds like video visits may not be an option for him.Like others have said he needs to speak with his case manager.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
KJM84 (07-19-2017)
Old 07-19-2017, 02:12 PM

ok, thanks guys. I gave up lol but now I have ideas to fix it Which is good because he was moved today so now I cant go and visit 4 times a week. Its gonna get tougher