Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARKANSAS > Arkansas Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arkansas Prison & Jail – Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Arkansas Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2017, 09:42 AM

Default Anyone ever lost visits due to inappropriate behavior during video chat?

I accidentally exposed myself during a videochat to my husband and I'm wondering if anyone has had anything like this happen and can tell me how man days you were suspended or what not. If anyone can help please let me know?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2017, 10:14 AM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 4,549 Times in 1,831 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCsQueen View Post
I accidentally exposed myself during a videochat to my husband and I'm wondering if anyone has had anything like this happen and can tell me how man days you were suspended or what not. If anyone can help please let me know?

Okay, I don't know what the rules are for video chat because I've never used that method of visiting or communicating.....but how does one "accidentally" expose themselves during a video chat?

Have you actually received a notice that your chat privileges have been suspended?

If you have, you need to take it up with the administration at his facility and plead your case to them. However, I'd advise you to have a better explanation than just "I accidentally did it" because they're going to be wondering the same thing.
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
Old 05-18-2017, 10:19 AM

"Accidentally" lol okay. Have they told you that you're visits are suspended because I wouldn't actually worry about it until they do. If they do say your visits are suspended then I would call the facility and ask
The Following User Says Thank You to judiwoo For This Useful Post:
missingdee (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 2,405 Times in 1,519 Posts

If a visit is suspended it happens immediately and the screen cuts out. Someone posted about this before so I remember them saying it And there are no accidents when it comes to exposing yourself. There are rules for a reason and they must be followed. Sorry you lost your visits and you may not get them back. Call the prison where he is and ask questions.
Old 05-18-2017, 12:37 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 8,412 Times in 3,611 Posts

umm exposed yourself by accident? Really?
You need to contact the visiting officer at the institution and see how long your visits are suspended and ask about how you can appeal the decison.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
missingdee (05-18-2017)
Old 05-18-2017, 03:14 PM

The rules may be the same or pretty close to when you visit in person. So by exposing yourself they may not restore your visits.
Old 05-18-2017, 04:14 PM

Thanked 2,585 Times in 907 Posts

Everyone is assuming and making fun of the OP for a situation they know nothing about. Maybe it really was by accident. Sheesh.

OP, I hope your video visits aren't suspended for a long time. Sometimes it takes something like this to make sure you are extra vigilant in how you dress even though it's not an in person visit.

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own”
The Following User Says Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
ItsMe81 (03-19-2018)
Old 05-18-2017, 04:47 PM

At this point it doesn't matter. They yave rules and they will be followed. Unfortunately if it were an accident they won't care.
Old 05-19-2017, 12:22 PM
Life Lovin
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,240 Times in 1,384 Posts

Take it easy guys. She was simply asking if anyone has ever had their visits suspended. Stick to answering her question please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tina For This Useful Post:
Tiffmm24 (05-19-2017)
Old 05-20-2017, 05:13 AM

Her question was changed and as far as I can see we are sticking to the question.
Old 03-17-2018, 08:53 PM

Actually, it really was an accident. I started my period while I was waiting for him. If anyone's ever had a video visit then you know they only last 30 minutes so when he didn't come on at the 20 minute mark I hopped in the shower and when I did he came on so I got excited and the phone literally fell and I caught with with my hand against my chest therefore he saw a boob.
I
My visits were suspended for a year. I get them back next month. But for the record, we were done wrong because I literally met someone today who exposed herself intentionally to her BOYFRIEND and was only given a warning.

The system is completely corrupt. This was simply a personal vendetta against me and my husband because my husband liked to brag about me and I've never had a problem calling these fools and demanding they do their freaking jobs.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:29 PM

Glad you got your visits back. That sucks it had to be a year wow.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:34 PM

I haven't gotten them back yet, but soon. And we are thinking he should get parole next month so that will be amazing.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:37 PM

That's awesome.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:56 PM

How can you video visit?
Old 03-18-2018, 08:24 AM

Thanked 5,392 Times in 2,832 Posts

Quote:
Actually, it really was an accident. I started my period while I was waiting for him. If anyone's ever had a video visit then you know they only last 30 minutes so when he didn't come on at the 20 minute mark I hopped in the shower and when I did he came on so I got excited and the phone literally fell and I caught with with my hand against my chest therefore he saw a boob.
I
My visits were suspended for a year. I get them back next month. But for the record, we were done wrong because I literally met someone today who exposed herself intentionally to her BOYFRIEND and was only given a warning.

The system is completely corrupt. This was simply a personal vendetta against me and my husband because my husband liked to brag about me and I've never had a problem calling these fools and demanding they do their freaking jobs.
Really taking a shower during a visit video or not is no accident!!! This is why they have to watch what goes on because people do such things.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xolady For This Useful Post:
MissStar (03-19-2018), MizzyMuffling (03-18-2018), nygirl17 (03-18-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 10:01 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 3,091 Times in 1,382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolady View Post
Really taking a shower during a visit video or not is no accident!!! This is why they have to watch what goes on because people do such things.
LOL... sorry.... but LOL...
Old 03-18-2018, 11:12 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Thanked 8,412 Times in 3,611 Posts

During a video visit you accidentally had a shower? Umm ok nothing to add just I hope your loved one gets parole.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
AndyS (03-18-2018), MizzyMuffling (03-18-2018), xolady (03-19-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 11:33 AM

Well I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt but I now have to agree with the others. If you only had 10 minutes left why didn’t you just shut it down before you got in the shower? Besides what were you going to do anyway if he came on? Throw on a robe? That probably would have gotten them suspended as well.

As far as the “we were done wrong” theory, that really doesn’t fly. Just because other people did it and didn’t get their visits taken away doesn’t mean you were done wrong, it just means they have a bit more time before they do something stupid again and end up right where you are.

I would give anything to have video visits and never understand why people screw them up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
nancyginnm (03-18-2018), xolady (03-19-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 11:43 AM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Thanked 17,705 Times in 6,492 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallflower78me View Post
How can you video visit?
It depends on the facility. We don't have it where we are, but many DOCs provide it as an option. Your loved one will be able to tell you if it's available when he's settled into his home prison.
The Following User Says Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Heart-of-Pyrite (03-18-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 11:43 AM

Wow you people are something else. You should all try going to church. I follow God's rules and He says that since we are MARRIED whether or not it was am accident is actually irrelevant. Exposing myself to my husband is a God given right. What I did didn't hurt anyone what so ever yet I got the same punishment as if I were to have brought my husband crack. People with this way if thinking is literally the problem.with our world. Wow. I'm in awe of everyone's need to judge me. Is that how uneventful your miserable lives are? I'll pray for you all.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Wow you people are something else. You should all try going to church. I follow God's rules and He says that since we are MARRIED whether or not it was am accident is actually irrelevant. Exposing myself to my husband is a God given right. What I did didn't hurt anyone what so ever yet I got the same punishment as if I were to have brought my husband crack. People with this way if thinking is literally the problem.with our world. Wow. I'm in awe of everyone's need to judge me. Is that how uneventful your miserable lives are? I'll pray for you all.
I don't think anyone said it wasn't your right to show your husband your boob but it's against the rules and video visits are a privilege and if someone wants to continue to have them then the strict rules must be followed. You would have gotten the same punishment if you showed him your boob on a regular visit Maybe even worse. Just because your married doenst give you the right to not follow the rules. Hell I would love to stick my hand down my husbands pants but I don't want to not see him so I'll wait six months.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Actually once he became a resident of the DOC his god given rights were taken away.

It IS just as bad as bringing him crack because you’ve jeopardized everyone’s rights who has video visits. The more people that don’t follow the rules the more rules there are. Simple as that.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AndyS For This Useful Post:
His_Queen13 (03-19-2018), MissStar (03-19-2018), MizzyMuffling (03-19-2018), xolady (03-19-2018)
Old 03-18-2018, 09:38 PM

Thing is though, I'm not saying that we shouldn't have been punished. In fact, I fully believe we needed to be punished for breaking the rules. The problem I have is the fact that our constitutional rights were violated in 2 different ways.

I called the main ADC office and asked what the punishment for my particular insubordination was and they told me it was 90 days suspension. My constitutional right to no cruel and unusual punishment was clearly violated. No I was not harmed physically, but mental health is just as important if not more so and I have endured more than anyone can imagine over this past year not to mention the embarrassment.

My constitutional right to practice our religion was also violated. See, the bible clearly states that man and wife should fulfill each other's conjugal duties for a healthy marriage. There should be special rules for married couples as we were married under God and as per our religion we should be able to partake in our conjugal rights with our spouses.

Proverbs 5:18-19
"Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the youth of your wife, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with great delight; be intoxicated always with her love."
Old 03-18-2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
Actually once he became a resident of the DOC his god given rights were taken away.

It IS just as bad as bringing him crack because you’ve jeopardized everyone’s rights who has video visits. The more people that don’t follow the rules the more rules there are. Simple as that.
Wrong! Actually inmates still have basic constitutional rights. That's a fact, buddy!

Well, they're supposed to, but we know how that goes.
Closed Thread