Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in California should be posted here.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:53 PM

Default Sentenced 2 years @ half - 118 days credit, ERD is 1/2018. Release date?

my girl got 2 years with half and 118 days credit i emaild ccwf and they said 1/2018 is her expected release she was arrestested n 1/17 n sentenced in 3/17 on the inmatepackage site under dress out package it has 7/11/17 as her release date can anyone explain what her release date is most likely to be also she told me after she done with receotion the might send her to bkersfield womens rison or chino hills
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2017, 01:16 PM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,514 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohninPomona View Post
my girl got 2 years with half and 118 days credit i emaild ccwf and they said 1/2018 is her expected release she was arrestested n 1/17 n sentenced in 3/17 on the inmatepackage site under dress out package it has 7/11/17 as her release date can anyone explain what her release date is most likely to be also she told me after she done with receotion the might send her to bkersfield womens rison or chino hills
Good morning John (well, afternoon just now, but I haven't had lunch yet so it still FEELS like morning LOL!) Welcome to Prison Talk.

If she was arrested 1/17 then chances are that her release date will be 1/18. there are some ways for her to get additional credits, but at this point it would be pretty much impossible for her to get that large of an amount of time off her sentence. Any extra credits she could qualify for while locked up in the time she's scheduled to get likely would be measured in weeks, not months.

The Inmate Package sites generally don't have an inmate's release date...maybe that's the earliest date on which you can order a dressout package? I'm not sure. That's very unusual.

Your girlfriend is going to need to get her definitive ERD from her Counselor. CDCR puts a strong emphasis on the fact that it is the inmate's responsibility to deal with visitation, release date, counselor visits, etc.

Once she's done with reception, she could go to one of four places...one is to stay at CCWF, one is McFarland (Bakersfield area,) one is Folsom up near Sacramento, and the fourth is Chino. Because she's a short-timer, I'd say McFarland is probably likely, but it's hard to know for sure until she gets endorsed (which is part of what they're doing right now with her in reception.) Unfortunately you won't know until she's endorsed and scheduled to transpack to that facility.

We're glad to see you here. We do have a section for folks like you and I are who are men waiting for their women to get home, which you can find here: Wives & Girlfriends In Prison. We're a small group of men, but I think you'll find good support and people who understand there. You're also always welcome to PM me any questions you have...Dee and I dealt with CDCR for over 5 years and I have some familiarity with 3 of the 4 female facilities (not so much with Folsom, but the other three, yes.)

It might seem impossible right now, but I promise, you'll get through the time.

Good luck to you both. Hope we see you around here more.

-E
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
miamac (05-19-2017), Sinir.Fridyrr (05-19-2017)