Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Old 05-19-2017, 10:51 AM

Default Husband self-surrendered to CI Reeves 3 days ago, when can he call?

Hello, I have a loved one that self-surrendered to CI Reeves I&II 3 days ago and I haven't heard from him yet. He went in with cash and they allowed and said it goes on books immediately. Why he still can't get a phone call? just worried about him. Is there a waiting period that he must wait until he can call? His crime was not a violent crime or drug crime. It was a white collar crime and we are furious that they sent him there from CA. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2017, 11:28 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 16,765 Times in 10,130 Posts

It is a privately owned prison, not bop owned, so their phone/commissary/visitation policies are all different. To find answers, you will need to find someone who has actually been locked up there.
Old 05-19-2017, 01:23 PM

It's funny the things we wish for. We are currently praying my husband goes to TX. He was sent to PA, from CA so anywhere is closer for me. I'm sure they would tell you over the phone if you called. They don't give out much but they would let you know if he's in an 'orientation' period and must wait to use the phone. In a regular BOP facility it's about 2 weeks.