Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Husbands & Boyfriends in Prison For everyone who has a husband, boyfriend or male partner incarcerated.

Old 01-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Banned

Default Reconnecting My Feelings And Love For Him

Maybe it is partly to blame on not having my trailers with him since last April 07. We had one set for July and then Nov. and both times he got tickets and we lost the dates. I didn't complain. I get his long typewritten letter on Oct 31st and he wrote with tears running down my face, I can't even see the screen I am letting you go. Go baby, your still young. Go find a man that can be with you everyday...he then writes at the end What the hell am I saying... I have to go lay down and curl under the blanket. I ran up the next day and said don't ever say this again...
We had a good visit.

The visits are great, I start a little arguement but it is to play with him. I never really fight with him. We have a good marriage, we do. I know this man truly truly is in love with me and would do anything he can for me but the problem is for me recently trying to understand why he is lately going back and forth on his word.
Maybe I am making a big deal out of this, but still I have every right to ? why and what is he trying to do?
If he was home he wouldnt be doing this but why because he is in t here thinking he can get away with it (my sister brought this up to me) ... To me this means he will try to get away with other things if he can.
He wrote my mom a long letter saying he had to go through the relationship in 99 with his this woman that he was once very close to in order for him find out what if, then he decided he wanted me. He wrote about how wonderful a woman I am and so on but he didnt mention to her why he is deciding to call his ex and speaking to her at 10pm at night. That truly bothers me and I don't know if I can forgive him easy on this.
I wrote in a journal and I can even write anymore or him a loving letter.
Oh, & ladies I am trying to find someone to go speak with but the insurance plays a big factor in it and one lady wrote back and wants 120.00 per session. I am not spending this.
I hope my visit goes well with him tomorrow because I know he isnt going to like the 2 letters I sent over to him the beginning of this week.

How do I reconnect with him again and get back this feeling I had because I do not feel it... I hope tomorrow we get a date cause the FRP lady does come to the visit room and if she ignores us or says this and that I will tell her You said to him you would help us out now he fills out the application you cant jot down a date for us like you told us back in oct/nov...I just need something to go on knowing we will be alone.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2008, 06:34 PM
waiting...waiting...

you're not alone... we're all here for you to cry, scream, and hopefully tell happy things too. i know there's not may of the happy things, but i make them up as i go along.

christie
For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:10

Old 01-18-2008, 08:56 PM

ALL relationships have their ups and downs. The fact that he is in prison brings on its own complexity. But if you two truly are in love and want the relationship to work then you need to be honest with each other. When you go on visit tmo you need to block everything that is going on around you, get some seats in the corner and tell him you want to re-connect with him and re-fresh. Tell him how you really feel. Sometimes the truth hurts but you will be happy that you let your feelings out and vented to him. Sometimes they think that we are so strong and don't need them. But my man loves it when I vent because it really makes him feel that he is needed and I truly love him despite his stituation.