Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Central California Women's Facility located in Chowchilla, California.

Old 06-13-2017, 01:05 PM

Default I need help finding prison staff emails

Hi everyone. I'm very new. My daughter has asked me to email information to her counselor. She has given me two names: R. Collison and R. Wright. Wright may be on a committee rather than a counselor. Does anyone have these email addresses? I'm so freaked out. The paperwork is important and needs to be there asap. Any suggestions of who to call? I've left many messages for various staff. Thanks for any help you might have.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2017, 01:26 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 13,317 Times in 5,163 Posts

Counselors make up part of their annual committee (a group of staff that review an inmate's file and make changes going forward). You can try calling the facility and explain your situation to them so you know you have the correct addresses. But...

Usually paperwork needs to be mailed in. I've not heard of a counselor accepting something by email. Each facility is different, though. Hopefully someone with specific experience at CCWF comes along to help soon.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-13-2017), gvalliant (06-13-2017)
Old 06-13-2017, 03:18 PM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,652 Times in 1,562 Posts

When it comes to the prisons, usually, good luck getting a call back.

While CDCR workers do have e-mail addresses, unless they specifically gave your daughter that information to give to you, it's better to send information and such through the mail. If timeliness is a critical issue, then have it sent Express Mail (I'd imagine regular priority mail will do though, for tracking purposes.)

If your daughter is at CCWF as insinuated in the profile....

Mail it to:

(Name of person, position in prison)
CCWF
PO Box 1501
Chowchilla, CA 93610

If she is at a different California womens' prison, please clarify and I will help you look for the right address.
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas

Last edited by missingdee; 06-13-2017 at 03:24 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
Fridyrr.Likn (06-13-2017), gvalliant (06-13-2017), His_Queen13 (06-13-2017), miamac (06-13-2017)
Old 06-13-2017, 07:30 PM

Thanked 9,605 Times in 5,439 Posts

If the employee wants things emailed then they would provide the offender with their email address. Send it via mail, certified. That way you have proof it was actually received. Further, it helps to reduce any concerns about digital alteration of the documents (yes, people try to send in faked crap to agencies through fax and other electronic means).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
gvalliant (06-13-2017), missingdee (06-13-2017)