Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Central California Women's Facility located in Chowchilla, California.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 02:19 PM
CALI Gal
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,077 Posts
Default 2012 CCWF Newbie Q&A Thread

Hi welcome to the CCWF Newbie Forum. Please come in and introduce yourself.

Also please use this thread for any general questions you may have that do not fit in any of the other Q&A threads! Please try to stay on topic & leave all chit chat in the monthly chat thread.

Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 03:49 PM

hello, Im new to prisontalk; i have a question; my "wife" is in ccwf. We've filled out the domestic partnership papers but when I tried to get them notarized they said she has to be there, so I'm guessing I have to take am notary or something; how do I do this?
Old 08-25-2012, 12:22 PM

My Sweetheart just recently got endorsed to go to Chowchilla , he is currently at a men's facility. Any info, of when it will be converted to a men's and what type of programs they will have? He is a level 2. I was looking at old info from 2000, saying that there was auto mechanics and air conditioning. Any info would be appreciated, thanks,. J.J.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,558 Times in 712 Posts
Default Notary

Quote:
Originally Posted by idoitforus View Post
hello, Im new to prisontalk; i have a question; my "wife" is in ccwf. We've filled out the domestic partnership papers but when I tried to get them notarized they said she has to be there, so I'm guessing I have to take am notary or something; how do I do this?
Hello there. I would start by contacting the prison. Every time I have called they have been very helpful. Im sure there is a way to get the document notarized while inside. Good luck and let me know how you make out.

MIke
Old 09-03-2012, 02:38 PM
VSP Free Staff
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Juego View Post
My Sweetheart just recently got endorsed to go to Chowchilla , he is currently at a men's facility. Any info, of when it will be converted to a men's and what type of programs they will have? He is a level 2. I was looking at old info from 2000, saying that there was auto mechanics and air conditioning. Any info would be appreciated, thanks,. J.J.
Hello Joy Juego, there is a separate forum section here on PTO dedicated to VSPW - the facility he will be heading to.

I have seen paperwork showing a lot of the Vocational programs are being re-activated, including the two you just mentioned.

Everything in this state is "subject to change" however!

WyreNut
Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 AM

Default where is it?

Thanks, I needed that redirection.

Last edited by Joy Juego; 09-04-2012 at 05:51 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 04:22 PM

My daughter just told me she score too high on the education test. what does that mean? she knows she would have been get some time discounted if she had not score high- GED insentive is a few months off your time i suppose.
Also, I just printed form 839. I wish I knew how to get a score for her. She has not been in prison, she had some jail time. Need to figure out Q4 and Q5 - she is not part of a gang so what would be the score? no mental illness either. can someone help please? I am very concerned
Closed Thread