Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Central California Women's Facility located in Chowchilla, California.

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2012, 04:31 PM

Thanked 1,862 Times in 1,071 Posts
Default 2013-2016 CCWF Release Procedure Q & A

INFO, Questions or Concerns regarding the release procedure go here.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2014, 05:25 PM

Default Release procedure

I asked Sgt. Segoviano, at the visitation processing center what the procedure is and she told me the following: When you pick up the inmate being released you must park in one of the parking spaces marked "PAROLE PICKUP ONLY" right outside of Building 300 (the Friends On The Outside building). Do not show up before 8:00am! After 8:00 (better if you walk into the Visitor Center around 8:30am) you MUST have and show your drivers license AND vehicle registration! If the number of inmates being released that day is small then your inmate should be all done and out by 10:00am. I found all this out on August 2, 2014 when I had driven 12 hours from central Arizona to visit my fiance there. As it turned out they would not let me see/visit her due to the fact my drivers license had expired which I totally forgot about! Proof of identity to visit must be a valid drivers license or valid Passport!
Closed Thread