Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Central California Women's Facility located in Chowchilla, California.

Old 02-11-2016, 11:00 PM

Cool Mail at CCWF - recent delay?

I started writing an inmate at CCWF back in November. I have always gotten quick replies, like I would receive a response within 2 weeks max. A few weeks ago I decided to send a few pictures with my letter, and it's been almost 3 weeks with no response. Does sending pictures hold up the process? I guess it just seems weird because her responses are always so fast, and I'm worried that maybe my pictures didn't go through. They were just pictures of me, so she can see what I look like, nothing inappropriate or anything like that. Wondering if there's been a recent hold up or if I should even be worried.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2016, 04:16 PM

I have just started, but my letters and the replies have been getting through pretty quickly.
Old 09-22-2016, 09:50 PM
She's Home! Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,659 Times in 1,564 Posts

I realize this thread is older but I will just note, for reference, that letters containing pictures do seem to take a bit longer to get through.
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas