Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > KENTUCKY > Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Kentucky Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information & questions relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in Kentucky should be posted here.

Old 05-05-2018, 11:26 AM

Default How can I find out my boyfriend's parole board hearing date?

Hello...what are my options for finding out my boyfriend's parole board hearing date?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2018, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator on Leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 6,159 Times in 3,057 Posts

Well, it depends on what class felony he has. If he's C or D, he won't have a hearing, they will just review his file and send him a paper with the result. If he's A or B, he will have a hearing.

So, HERE is the parole board site. On the menu to the left are the schedule and the eligibility listing. The schedule shows when they have the hearings each month at certain places. File reviews are just whenever, no special date. The eligibility listing shows what month he's eligible.