Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison & Jail Wedding Information Central Everything about getting married in prison or jail. Notices, pictures, questions, stories, what to expect.

Old 03-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Prison Wedding Officiant

Default MISSISSIPPI Marriage Q&A

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I've done lots of weddings in the free world, but have received many questions about officiating prison weddings and performed my first one today at the Tallahatchi Correctional Facility in Tutweiler MS. It was a California bride who had come to marry her fiance at the prison. I do short, simple ceremonies, and couples enjoy the simplicity. I am registered as an officiant in Tallahatchi County, Leflore County, and am authorized to marry couples all over the state. The prison chaplain was extremely helpful today. I am looking forward to doing many more weddings in the future. Mine is a mission of love, and I'm happy to help!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeltaOfficiant For This Useful Post:
chidico (03-08-2017), sparky1979 (03-04-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2017, 10:48 AM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,759 Times in 1,586 Posts

Thanks for showing up and letting others know you are available. I'm sure someone will see this and be in contact.
Old 04-27-2017, 06:16 PM

Question Marriages at TCCF in Mississippi; need information

Has anyone gotten married at TCF? My fiancé is out there and we're planning on getting married in June but being all the way in Ca is making it difficult... Anyone have any tips?
Old 04-28-2017, 09:17 PM

Not sure how it works for this particular prison, but I would suggest having your fiancé ask to speak to the chaplain there. I'm sure he could provide the information y'all need to move forward. Good luck & congratulations!
Old 12-19-2017, 09:46 PM

Does anyone know about weddings at kemper neshoba in dekalb ms? My fiance is out there and im in wa state?
Old 12-20-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaOfficiant View Post
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I've done lots of weddings in the free world, but have received many questions about officiating prison weddings and performed my first one today at the Tallahatchi Correctional Facility in Tutweiler MS. It was a California bride who had come to marry her fiance at the prison. I do short, simple ceremonies, and couples enjoy the simplicity. I am registered as an officiant in Tallahatchi County, Leflore County, and am authorized to marry couples all over the state. The prison chaplain was extremely helpful today. I am looking forward to doing many more weddings in the future. Mine is a mission of love, and I'm happy to help!
I got married there in June, but my friend is getting married there soon; could you PM me your info?