Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Wives & Girlfriends in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Wives & Girlfriends in Prison For everyone who has a wife, girlfriend, or female partner incarcerated.

Old 08-05-2018, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miamac View Post
Yes, you're saying that you treat your gf who struggles with bipolar disorder with your "pimp hand" and expect that to turn things into a healthy, loving relationship.
Bro me and her talk that way to each other in a playful way all the time to begin with which is why i say it like that. Shes told me on plenty of ocassions too that she cant stand feminate guys without a back bone plus she constantly tells me about females in there laughing and talking shit about there bf's acting like females. Reality hurts but it doesnt get any more real than that. Now i cant speak for all females in there but for the most part they are evil as hell in there lol

Last edited by gu903tx; 08-05-2018 at 06:04 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu903tx View Post
Bro me and her talk that way to each other in a playful way all the time to begin with which is why i say it like that. Shes told me on plenty of ocassions too that she cant stand feminate guys without a back bone plus she constantly tells me about females in there laughing and talking shit about there bf's acting like females. Reality hurts but it doesnt get any more real than that. Now i cant speak for all females in there but for the most part they are evil as hell in there lol
But you are talking smack like a teenage girl!
I this you are tru!y angry, and perhaps this relationship has evolved to self destruction. Good luck, misogyny is poison for the soul.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms Sunny For This Useful Post:
maytayah (08-05-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Site Moderator Gone Mad

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 19,189 Times in 6,891 Posts

Quote:
I'm not your "bro" and your line of thinking is warped. I see in other threads you've referred people to Youtube videos of a certain 'alpha male' mentor. This is for other readers to understand where you're coming from-- his video titles are "What Women Want", "Dominant Behaviour Gets You Laid", "Put Her in Her Place".

I'm a woman and I'll tell you what I want:
A partner. Someone who meets me halfway. A man who respects himself and me equally. I want a man who stands up for his principles because he's tested them and knows that I have his back, even if it means being judged harshly by others. I want a man who takes my areas of strength and builds me up. I want a man who knows "my place" is wherever I choose for it to be and if he's all of the things I mentioned, it's always and in all ways by his side.

What you want, is someone who won't challenge you because your shallow sense of self can't cope. If she's submissive to you, you can't be wrong. Her place is beneath you along with all of the other women you demean when you act like a 12 year old and gossip-- only she doesn't realize you see her the same as them because you've manipulated her into thinking her submission makes her special. She will. What she chooses to do about it is up to her.

Last edited by miamac; 08-05-2018 at 01:37 PM..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
IndyPunkin (08-05-2018), maytayah (08-05-2018), Ms Sunny (08-05-2018), She'sMyAngel (08-06-2018)
Old 08-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,490 Times in 4,002 Posts

Quote:
I dont know how old you are, but you seem very immature and very insecure. I am guessing you are some alpha male wanna be. You have watched a you tube video or two ,read a few stereo types and now you are Mr alpha male treating women disrespectfully with your pimp hand.
Alpha males dont go around telling people they are alpha males. They are strong characters and have a respect that they have earned not that they have demanded. People will know they are alpha because of there presence and behaviour.

I have been around alpha males all my life and they have respect for themselves and others. Its not about misogyny or acting like a teenage fool. Its about being strong enough to show your emotions being strong enough to support others and knowing their own value whilst respecting the value of others.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
Ms Sunny (08-05-2018), She'sMyAngel (08-06-2018)