Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Use this forum to discuss Federal prison Visitation info & issues, Phones, Packages & Mail issues & topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2017, 06:55 PM

Default Visitation questions USP Canaan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo21216 View Post
My fiance is also at Coleman 2, unfortunately I'm not able to visit him, but hopefully another member on here will have answers to your questions I have gone to visit him at a different federal prison (USP Canaan) and it really wasn't that bad. I hope you get to visit soon!
Hello, I will be visiting USP Canaan very soon. Can you suggest any nice hotels in the area? What is the visiting process? Do you have to arrive early to get a number etc
Sponsored Links