Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS > Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered People in Prison For anyone that has a same sex partner, family member, friend or Pen Pal in prison that is Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, or Transgendered.

Old 06-08-2013, 06:52 PM

Thanked 2,970 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaynedon View Post
Thanks for the support!!
No problem sweets. I am truly happy for you

Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2013, 04:37 PM

Default Update on gay and in love with an inmate

Wow! It's been a year since I joined this site and posted. I just wanted to give an update on me and my love. He will be released in four months and I can't believe that his time is "short" as they say in prison lingo. I never ever thought I would be where I am at today with him, as I did not set out to fall in love with an inmate. I can't believe that there has been over 4,000 views to my thread. I hope that it gives hope to anyone who is in a prison relationship that it can work. Especially those who MWI. Of course when he released it will be the beginning of a new chapter in our relationship, with new challanges. I believe if we put in the work because you have to work at any relationship we can overcome anything together. I always tell him as long as he gots me, I got him. Again I would tell My new ceiling fananyone in writing to an inmate if something does not feel right from an inmate, then it's not right. Use the intuition that God gave all of us!! Never do anything that your not comfortable with! As a side note we will not be living together right away. He needs his time to readjust to society. But that is in our future plans. We are a work in progress, taking it one day, one step at a time. I will let everyone know what happens when he is released!
Old 07-08-2013, 02:42 PM

It is an inspiring and heart warming thread
Do please keep us posted when he gets out
Good luck to you both although you don't really need luck, love is enough!
Sue x
Old 07-08-2013, 09:50 PM

Thank u so much for your encouragement!!
Old 07-16-2013, 03:13 PM
Not Into Bars Scene

Default Why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloriel View Post
I am happy for you, although my alarm is ringing when hearing KY....would be great to hear what happened upon release. We need happy endings!

Can you elaborate on why your "alarm is ringing" when hearing KY?
The Following User Says Thank You to MWIDude For This Useful Post:
joybubby (05-22-2018)
Old 10-27-2013, 07:35 AM

Default Relationship is Over!!

Hello everyone!! I would like to give everyone a final update of my inmate. Sorry to say we are not going to be together and it is okay with me. I found out that he was seeing someone else, and also running scams on others. I'm good because I did not allow him to use me. Thank god I am smarter than that. A word of advice is when someone shows you who they are BELIEVE THEM!! I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he showed me the real person he was and it wasn't good so I am done with him. I always kept my eyes wide open!! NEVER send an inmate a lot of money. Heed the words of advice in these forums. I never sent him a lot of money. They were surviving before they met you so let them continue. I got the last laugh though because he sent me $180 that I kept lol! Listen don't anyone feel bad for me! I am fine. It's his loss because I know I am a good dude !! I hope he makes it when he gets out for his sake . And to the dude who contacted me to let me know he was also in a relationship with him. THANK YOU! I don't believe every inmate is the same just be careful!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Asantemode For This Useful Post:
JoshA (12-22-2013), joybubby (05-22-2018), lilt0123 (05-07-2018), MWIDude (12-24-2013), OnTheMissions (11-03-2013)
Old 12-22-2013, 02:57 PM
Not Into Bars Scene

Quote:
Originally Posted by eloriel View Post
I am happy for you, although my alarm is ringing when hearing KY....would be great to hear what happened upon release. We need happy endings!
I can tell you what happened. I know this poster and he and I became friends. It ended up the guy he is talking about served out to my home because I was the biggest sucker he could hook and helped him the most. He came home and immediate started chasing women 24/7, and within two weeks fell in love with a girl back in his home town, went there to visit for Thanksgiving, and the two of them got arrested for selling heroin in the car I got him. Ah, happy endings...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MWIDude For This Useful Post:
JoshA (12-22-2013), xolady (01-20-2018)
Old 12-23-2013, 06:05 AM

Thanked 1,990 Times in 851 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWIDude View Post
I can tell you what happened. I know this poster and he and I became friends. It ended up the guy he is talking about served out to my home because I was the biggest sucker he could hook and helped him the most. He came home and immediate started chasing women 24/7, and within two weeks fell in love with a girl back in his home town, went there to visit for Thanksgiving, and the two of them got arrested for selling heroin in the car I got him. Ah, happy endings...

Ouch! Makes ya think doesn't it!
Old 04-24-2014, 12:56 PM

Default In love with 40 years and 7000 miles between us

I think and love my penpal lover loads at times it rips me a part inside. Its hard to try to tell someone who is special that you love them knowing that they live 7000 miles away and he not going to get out for almost 40 years All I can do is send me $to make his life easier for him and write to but its not easy to know what to say. Even when he says to me he enjoys reading about what i get up to and that I make him feel he's with me I'm going to finish this for now now to hard to carry on
The Following User Says Thank You to matt.uk For This Useful Post:
joybubby (05-22-2018)
Old 01-17-2018, 05:23 PM

me to started being friends,then we became lovers.and on the 4th jan 2018,he asked if i would marry him.i have only been writing him for 4 months.but wow.
Old 01-17-2018, 05:26 PM

Thanked 5,960 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanwil View Post
me to started being friends,then we became lovers.and on the 4th jan 2018,he asked if i would marry him.i have only been writing him for 4 months.but wow.
red flag!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to xolady For This Useful Post:
marco1969 (02-03-2018)
Old 01-17-2018, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,620 Times in 11,025 Posts

Quote:
Way too fast, and if this sudden proposal thrills you, you're probably too needy. You need to slow way the heck down! Like back to 25 mph off that 65 you're doing now.
Audrey0628 (01-28-2018), marco1969 (02-03-2018), xolady (01-20-2018)
Old 01-20-2018, 11:09 AM

hi yes it has slown down now to 5 mph.he is in the hole.i have said just get on with it then
Old 01-20-2018, 12:42 PM

Thanked 5,960 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
hi yes it has slown down now to 5 mph.he is in the hole.i have said just get on with it then
Hey I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but this is way to soon even if he was free on the street! You honestly don't even know anything about this person, be friends don't send money and see how much he really cares.
The Following User Says Thank You to xolady For This Useful Post:
deanwil (01-20-2018)
Old 01-20-2018, 05:41 PM

hi i carnt get in touch with and if he writes me a letter, i will not get it for another 12 days.so.im just left like a muppit on a string.
Old 01-28-2018, 03:28 AM

hi just up date.still not a thing.bloody post.its now 28th.
Old 02-03-2018, 12:29 PM

horay.two letters now.so im happy again.almost 5 months for us now.
The Following User Says Thank You to deanwil For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-03-2018)
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,614 Times in 4,042 Posts

5 months is just a drop in the ocean. Take things slow and really get to know this guy, You have plenty of time and remember sweet talk is cheap. Dont be easily flattered. Anyone can say the L word and claim they want to marry you. The real test is always actions. Watch for those actions they will never lie.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
The Following User Says Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
deanwil (02-06-2018)
Old 02-03-2018, 03:29 PM
Certified Recluse
Donation Award 

I read your intro. Your 'pen pal' seems to be in Kentucky. You are being scammed so hard it's almost beyond comprehension. Is he even in the hole? I sincerely doubt it. It might be a way for him to slow things, giving him time to 'deepen' the contact and the drama and weave the web of deception. At least it gives him time to discuss the most effective approach with his fellow scammers how to react and weave the best web to entangle you in. The letters will probably be very good. You are naive and blinded by your need for companionship. Kentucky is notorious for these scamming practices. Go to writeaprisoner and search for males in Kentucky between 25 and 45. Note the number of hits you get. Than search for gay males in Kentucky between 25 and 45. Again, note the number of hits. You'll find that more than half the males are listed as gay. It tells you all you need to know.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marco1969 For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-03-2018), ItsMe81 (05-07-2018)
Old 02-06-2018, 07:20 AM

Default agree

i have done my homework.ive been watching that site since 2009.and yes there is scamming going on,and i have written most be 50 people.i now have 3/4 great pen pals as friends.and one that is a bit more.and he is in the hole .because is address as slightly changed.
The Following User Says Thank You to deanwil For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (02-06-2018)
Old 05-07-2018, 07:36 AM

update he has now been moved to little sandy.that was begging of march.then on 28th march we got engaged.he had his mom announce it on f/b.i was like wow.i thought he must be for real.and i love him all the more.but his mom has since taken it down.i told my man this.and he tells me that his mom is hatein on us.well more me.he said to me he is glad he finally come out to the world.that he wouldnt change it.he told his mom,she better get use to me.cos blocking me is blocking him.so she has since unblocked it.how awful tho.but she said to him on the phone that she will not help him out anymore with money,or hygiene.but loves him and wishes him happiness. now to me that makes me have questions.i now feel like something is not quite write.and we are now 8 months.and he is out june 2019.he still not asks for anything.he says to me.he dose not care who hates on us.its you and me against the world.he still tells me how in love he is and if i left him he can not go on without me.i just dont understand why his mom hates me so much.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:56 AM
AmyLynn

I could be wrong but maybe just maybe the mother acts like that cause she KNOWS her son isn't gay and can see thru what he's doing. Just my two cents....
joybubby (05-22-2018)
Old 05-07-2018, 01:32 PM

Default hi

well that thought had crossed my mind.but then as a mom sure she would not have announced our engagement. i have spoken to her.and i said to her what dose she think about her son saying he is gay.she said as long as he was happy she was happy.she said he had a few girlfriends but they never made him happy.now i no a few yrs earlier on.his best friend in 2012 he had sexual incounter with on a few occations.he told me he use to look after him.but he lost his life to cancer.he told me that he misses him.and he loved him.and has not been happy since.but was scared to tell any one.and now were together.he thinks its wonderful.he dose not regret telling the world.and just wants to come home to me.and told his mom she better get use to it.and its his life and he wants to live with me.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:39 PM

believe me i have gone to extreme to try and catch this one out.even as far to pay someone the truth.but no.i almost thought id caught him out.i was almost certain.and again i was wrong.i mean i do give him 20$ now and then to buy candy.but nothing more.
Old 05-07-2018, 01:47 PM
AmyLynn

Just curious if she says she just wants him happy then why is he so set on the thought of her having to get used to it? Just be careful. Some of the biggest liars and cons are pros on not letting themselves get caught up. I hope he's genuine to you I just think the whole mom deal is weird.