Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > TENNESSEE > Tennessee Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Tennessee Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Tennessee.

Old 05-03-2017, 01:25 AM

Default Qualifications for inmate transfer from Trousdale Turner to Riverbend

I've called & even tried google to find out the qualifications for an inmate to transfer from Trousdale turner correctional center to Riverbend Maximum. I know for sure he qualifies for staff, very low points, never written up. Also he has a co-defendant in the same housing.

TTCC is a joke. Ran by CCA and they don't have enough CO'S to run it so they'll lock them down. Inmates literally run the CO's. I've never seen nothing like it.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2017, 04:35 AM
Always Remembered

PTO Super Moderator Pumpkin Hunt Participant 2014 Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Donation Award 

Thanked 30,840 Times in 11,079 Posts

Queenb, I've moved your thread to Tennessee, where someone with real knowledge may come along.

Good luck!
Old 08-09-2017, 08:39 AM

Default Transfer out of Trousdale Turner

I was told by an employee that they do not do hardship transfers there. Period. That has been a month ago and just because they are breaking all kinds of laws and violating Civil Rights,NOTHING IS DONE BY ANYONE. Remember this when voting... As their stock prices rise due to declining/absolutely no medical/mental health care for inmates. The very ones who are responsible should be treated exactly the same way. Horrible place...
Old 08-09-2017, 08:42 AM

The CXW stock is directly related to how much money they make. Keep inmates there=more $ parole or transfer=less $ FACTS SPEAK GOR THEMSELVES!!!!!!!