Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York Prisons & Jails > SULLIVAN HUB - NY DOCS
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

SULLIVAN HUB - NY DOCS New York State Prisons & Institutions located inside the SULLIVAN HUB - Ulster, Eastern, Woodbourne, Sullivan, Shawangunk, Wallkill, Otisville, Mid-Orange.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:57 PM

Default Transport - Sullivan HUB

while shopping at my local supermarket in Albany, Ny a person came up to me and gave me this card that states it services the following correctional facilities.. For Reservations call Zaken at (518) 328-1061.. I am not sure if this information is up here but if this could be of some help to anyone call for more information..

Green Haven
Downstate
Fishkill
Beacon
Washington
Great Meadow
Albany
Mt. McGregor
Greene
Coxsackie
Hudson
Ulster
Eastern
Rensselaer
Woodbourne
Sullivan
Shawangunk
Wallkill
Clinton
Clinton Annex
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2011, 07:49 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 36,140 Times in 16,655 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 11-29-2011, 06:10 PM
TearsShed / Account Closed

Hi ladies. I had a horrible car accident in July which total my car and now I am left to arrange my commutes to Shawangunk CF. I went 6 weeks before I was able to see my fiancé 2 weeks ago. I live in Long Island and this has been a nightmare for us. I prefer sharing gas and toll cost rather than take a bus. But if I need to I will so I can see my fiancé. I also prefer sharing the ride because I like to be with him from 8:30 am till the end which is 2:15. If anyone is willing please contact me. God bless.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:41 AM

What is the number to the van??? Please help me!!! I need to see my husband this weekend and I don't know how to get there.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:24 AM

Default New to Easten

Hey ladies just looking for the basics and the general's here. But most important travel info. I live in brooklyn so it would be great to have a van service if there aren't any at the present bus info would be just as good. Thank you all so much in advance!!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:30 AM

anybody know how to get to otisville from nyc??????? any van service ??? i am dying to see my man. please give me some info
Old 01-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Not active-find *********

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,379 Times in 3,006 Posts

read through the posts for information.

When I was lost--I found PTO. Thank you everyone.

"Pay it forward."
Old 02-16-2012, 08:08 PM

i always go up to eastern about twice a month... I live in brooklyn so i take the vans the shoretline buses get there late when theyre doing the count.. So you'll be stuck bored till they finish..

theres 2 van services i use....
pridigal trans.. 718-874-8255 718-880-0425
45$ door to door and he always do other prisons.. He likes going up on fridays because its never as crowed as it would be on saturday or sunday...
charlie 646-755-5104 hes also goes to different prisons and its 45$ door to door

enjoy ya visits dolls <3
The Following User Says Thank You to HiSBOSSLADY For This Useful Post:
mjeanine (03-29-2012)
Old 02-28-2012, 07:16 AM

Long Islander here will be traveling to Sullivan Correctional Facility on Sunday. Anyone looking to catch a ride Pm me.
The Following User Says Thank You to desposgirl For This Useful Post:
NurseG (06-20-2012)
Old 02-28-2012, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRamos4552 View Post
Hi. I drive from Albany to Otisville (State). Anyone want to share expenses let me know. I also drive right past Eastern, so I could drop anyone off there on my way to Otisville. Again, I am coming from Albany area.
R u going pass wallkill
Old 02-28-2012, 10:52 PM

Help need a ride coming from Albany 2 wallkill shawangunk will pay also need 2 know of a van service or cab that leeaves Albany to wallkill my 2 ye need 2 c her father I will catch a cab
Old 02-28-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Briggs05 View Post
Donna if u cant find a ride ... Short line bus drops u off right in front of the frp visit room ....
Can I get shortline bus number from u thanks
Old 03-29-2012, 07:16 PM

okay ladies! I want to start by saying I don't work for this van service- but Charlene / charlies Vans told me if I can find a total of 5-6 people going to Ulster/Sullivan this weekend I can get a van to bring us! The charge seems to be the same 45-55 depending on pick up location in NYC (for sure they do Rockaway cause thats where I am).... If you want to get in on this visit this weekend please reply or PM me or call Charlene and tell her Marissa gave you the number... She says if they say my name she will add you too the list of people to Ulster / Sullivan as she has not got any calls yet and their number isn't listed in this forum! Charlene (646) 755-5104 . . We can only go if we get at least 6 people and you can count me as two seats .. maybe three if I get a friend of mine to come...

**just saw hisbosslady posted charlie number/ same as charlene! Good reviews I hope!

Last edited by mjeanine; 03-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.. Reason: added comment on Charlie/Charlene van service
Old 03-30-2012, 10:59 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

"Pay it forward."
Old 04-02-2012, 05:24 PM

Hi my name is charline i started a door to door transportation for the sullivan hub i pick up through out the nyc area I also come to long Island and the westchester area the price is $55.00 for more info please contact me at 646 755 5104 thanks
Old 04-03-2012, 06:40 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

"Pay it forward."
Old 04-05-2012, 10:39 AM

Default Dee's Van Service

Dee's Van Service

Currently taking visitors to Ulster & Downstate Correctional Facility. Adults- $40 Children under 12- $20
Clean Reliable van
Air Conditioned/Heated

Door to Door Service available for an extra $5
Pick up Locations would be Atlantic Center Terminal from Brooklyn and Penn Station from Manhattan.
I do go to other facilities at the visitors request and price is subject to change depending on location. For more information feel free to contact me at any time at 1-800 545-4243 Ext:102
Old 04-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 23,027 Times in 7,142 Posts

In memory of Mrs. Dragoness

Speak your mind-
Even if your voice shakes

Specializing in pest control- Site Exterminator.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:51 AM

Default Long Island, NY to Shawangunk

***Hi Ladies, I live on long island and I won't take any van service nor bus service. I am willing to split the cost to Shawangunk with someone going there. Please PM if you are interested in sharing the cost and going to Shawangunk. Thanks so much. I hope to get some offers. God bless.***
Old 04-09-2012, 05:33 PM

I made a mistake on posting a new thread...my apologies. Grateful there is always a moderator to fix these little human errors and remind us repeatedly that the web site does not advocate nor endorse any private transportation services.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:09 AM

Ladies I have been doing my homework and there are 5 correctional facilities: Eastern, Ulster, Wallkill, Shawangunk, Woodburne. I would like to travel up Shawangunk which is nearby or on the way to the other 4 facilities. If anyone wants to share a ride and cost with me, I would be forever grateful. By the grace of God I hope that next month I can purchase a car. PM me. Thank you.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:11 PM

OMG!!!! I have been reaching out to van services, and no one is calling me back! This is so frustrating! I have left messages with all three that despite living on Long Island, I will travel to Penn Sta. for pick up! CAN ANYONE OFFER A RELIABLE PROFESSIONAL SERVICE? I'm looking for a simple common courtesy of a call back. urgh so frustrating. I'm willing to put money in their pocket every week until I get a car, and the ding dongs can't even call me back!
Old 04-19-2012, 04:25 PM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

calling them names will probably not help your call back rate.

Call again. That is all you can do.

"Pay it forward."
Old 04-19-2012, 05:11 PM

certainly not calling anyone names and I don't perceive Ding Dong as derogatory. But that would be my perception. I was soley voicing frustration. my apologies if I offended you Momma Ann or anyone else. I made a decision not to use van service and will wait for God to provide me my means of transportation.
Old 04-30-2012, 08:32 PM

Hello my husband was just transferd to otisville I wanted to know would anyone happen to have a van or bus service number that goes there Ty.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using PrisonTalk